Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A 'No' vote to Resolution 1 means Sevco don't play in the SFL. I hope it goes that way and the we get to watch Regan and Doncaster shit themselves. :lol:

Doncaster, Regan and all the red top papers.

What ever happened to the SFA punishment.Remember the transfer embargo thing that Duff and Duffer went to court about.Has it just been quietly forgotten about?

The club who received that punishment are no longer in existence in a footballing capacity. That's my understanding anyway.

So now I get it.You shrug off all debts and all punishments,then get the clowns in charge to say you must be back in the league in a year or the world ends,and everything is sorted.So simple I cant believe every club hasn't thought of that idea.

Rules don't explicitly say you must be accepted into a division in order to be accepted into membership. David Longmuir admitted it was a "leap of faith", insofar as SPL won't vote on inviting someone or anyone until Monday, while SFL will be voting on Friday.

That is really wooly.

No doubt no body ever thought a club would apply without a vacancy being available.

God, it's so wockcomble, 3 bodies and they can't get anything right.

Am I right in thinking they're voting to decide what league to put sevco in on Friday, when there won't be a vacancy until they decide on Monday who goes into SPL ? Or is there an option not to put sevco into any league ?

I may be wrong but i'm led to believe that the vote on Friday is a straight Yes/No as to whether Sevco FC are permitted entry to the First Division. If Sevco FC are refused entry to the First Division but permitted entry to the Third Division it means that changes will have to be made to the fixtures lists of all four Scottish Divisions rather than two!

Personally, for many of the reasons already highlighted by other members of the forum on this thread, i do not expect to see the diseased and soon to be deceased Rangers Football Club or Sevco FC playing in any Scottish Senior League this coming season. dry.gif

So now I get it.You shrug off all debts and all punishments,then get the clowns in charge to say you must be back in the league in a year or the world ends,and everything is sorted.So simple I cant believe every club hasn't thought of that idea.

No other club would get the option. That's why there is such a backlash from the other fans.

If they are accepted to play in any Scottish Senior Football League this coming season watch out for another dozen or so Scottish clubs following in their footsteps. "What is good for the goose is good for the gander." wink.gif

If they are accepted to play in any Scottish Senior Football League this coming season watch out for another dozen or so Scottish clubs following in their footsteps. "What is good for the goose is good for the gander." wink.gif

You know if it does happen, the gates will be firmly closed to prevent it happening again.

Sevco will get no investors, and sadly neither will any other Scottish club unless it comes direct from fans.

"In short, world banking is now hopelessly pranged, and I am not at all sure the project of civilization (modern edition) can continue by other means. The impairments of capital formation are now so profound that no one and nothing can be trusted."

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-drowning-pool-2012-7

No other club would get the option. That's why there is such a backlash from the other fans.

Oh, I beg to differ. I can think of one. Can't think of their name at the minute... ach, you know the one I mean - the other one that the corporate sponsors would get twitchy about, the cockwomble would see a blip on his CV coming, and Sky would flap in their pants over. Fcuk... tip of my tongue. I've been in their midden a few times. Big pillar in the way, cunto stewards...

Nah, it's gone.

Edited by pozbaird

Oh, I beg to differ. I can think of one. Can't think of their name at the minute... ach, you know the one I mean - the other one that the corporate sponsors would get twitch about, and Sky would flap in their pants over. Fcuk... tip of my tongue. I've been in their midden a few times. Big pillar in the way, cunto stewards...

Nah, it's gone.

Yeah.. you know what I mean though. :)

Every club aren't The People?

the worst administration ever? you decide

BBC Sportsound ‏@bbcsportsound

Gers 'lost £4m' in administration: Rangers lost almost £4m from the time it was placed in administration until t... http://bbc.in/NLgq7F

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

Serve them right for not wielding the axe from day one. I got no sympathy at all. 'Ave it!

Raman Bhardwaj@STVRaman One SFL chairman has told us this is ''unnaceptable''.

Expand

Raman Bhardwaj@STVRaman Another SFL chairman, whose club is undecided re vote, reckons proposals have ''significantly reduced chances of us voting newco in Div 1''

You have to love this.:D

Tomorrow will we see another hastily compiled proposition with a little cherry on the top?

Excuse my ignorance but whats happening with the BIG tax case and the EBTs?

Is that nothing to do with Sevco given that they're a 'new' club or can the HMRC etc still go after them?