Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The whole thing's verging on comedy. We've had the SPL/SFA try everything in the book to bully the SFL into accepting these c***s into the First, and now it turns out that the great bribe is going to be a Committee meeting sometime in November, which may or may not vote through a proposal which Neil Doncaster told all and sundry would cost Scottish football £20million (when he was trying to force through the 10 club SPL) a few months back.

I actually hope the SPL/SFA/Mediawhores keep up these same tactics because all they're going to achieve is a massive "GIRFUY" from pissed off SFL clubs.

I would alove it if the meeting went something like:

Doncaster/Regan: We strongly propose that....

SFL: Shut the f**k up. Here's what's happening. You give us cast iron guarantees of reconstruction and distribution of income immediately. Failure to do so will result in Sevco not being admitted at any level in the SFL.

Doncaster/Regan: But but but we'll bring in SPL 2 and you'll be fu...

SFL: Shut the f**k up. You can have Sevco or no Sevco. Give us what we want, NOW, or we'll fucking ruin you.

Doncaster/Regan: We'll withhold the Settlement monies...

SFL: No, you fucking won't. Because we'll sue your sorry, quivering arses and you'll be monumentally fucked, possibly insolvent and your clubs will be fucking begging to be part of the SFL again.

SFL: Anything else? No? Well sign here and f**k off with your tails between your legs.

Pure fantasy of course, but it would be absolutely terrific.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What annoys me is the SFL should be calling the shots with Regan and Doncaster shaking like a leaf, instead we get it the wrong way roundmad.gif

Just wondering what the tactics will be for the meeting on Friday.

No doubt the people who really want to drive it are Doncaster especially and Regan.

Longmuir will have the courtesy from them to open the session, with usual preamble about the paper produced today (the pyramid stuff). This document was produced in an attempt to wrest the agenda away from the SFL clubs, and put the ball in Regan and Doncaster's court.

Then I would guess Reagan goes next. He will give a general doomsday scenario, but balanced with hope and chances. Talk about the state of the game, how we have a chance of creating a fairer split of money, better chance of promotion, etc. And Sevco have such a size of following they must be included in Div 1. It is also the chance to sort out the years of mismanagement we have had within the SFA, we can get constitution sorted etc

He will put some fear into the clubs but will emphasise the opportunities for them, the chance of getting more money, and possibility to progress.

Then Doncaster will be the hard guy. Essential to have Sevco in Div 1, without them sponsors run away. We can only survive 1 year before Sky disappear. Fancy presentation will give facts which obscure and confuse. Income down by hunners of percent. So vote them into Div 3 and half of you will be out of business within 18 months. The SPL is looking kindly on you just now, we are making big, very big concessions to you, but vote them into Div 3 and we take the ball away.

Then the clubs will have their say.

Part of the challenge for Doncaster & Regan will be to split the weak and infirm (emotionally, financially) from the definite Nos like Raith, Clyde etc. They need to isolate the Nos through fear and threats, and hug the Yeses.

Probably easiest to up the bribes for those who say yes on the day. But only those who say yes. It will be like an insurance salesman asking them to sign here and no cooling off period.

This is the real tough part to get right at the meeting. I assume Longmuir will wave with the wind. Regan good guy talking a brighter future after this for Scottish football, Doncaster threatening them with oblivion....unless.

Any deceit will be tried, vague promises will pop out of hats, whatever it takes.

Friday could be the last chance saloon for both Regan and Doncaster.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I lol'd :lol:.

Brechin's AGM was tonight. Any indication which way views swung and who decides (committee?)?

They seem to be a yes. Don't think there was anything 100% concrete one way or the other, but that seemed to be the vibes.

The whole thing's verging on comedy. We've had the SPL/SFA try everything in the book to bully the SFL into accepting these c***s into the First, and now it turns out that the great bribe is going to be a Committee meeting sometime in November, which may or may not vote through a proposal which Neil Doncaster told all and sundry would cost Scottish football £20million (when he was trying to force through the 10 club SPL) a few months back.

I actually hope the SPL/SFA/Mediawhores keep up these same tactics because all they're going to achieve is a massive "GIRFUY" from pissed off SFL clubs.

SFL: Shut the f**k up. Here's what's happening. You give us cast iron guarantees of reconstruction and distribution of income immediately. Failure to do so will result in Sevco not being admitted at any level in the SFL.

SFL: Shut the f**k up. You can have Sevco or no Sevco. Give us what we want, NOW, or we'll fucking ruin you.

SFL: No, you fucking won't. Because we'll sue your sorry, quivering arses and you'll be monumentally fucked, possibly insolvent and your clubs will be fucking begging to be part of the SFL again.

SFL: Anything else? No? Well sign here and f**k off with your tails between your legs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If only the SFL had the ebullient Jocky to act as their official spokesman!

I understand all these 3 friendlies are aways - I wonder is Sally's got hotels sorted out yet for the squad to assemble in the night before????????

I heard this is going to be Sallys speech to the players :ph34r:

This is the real tough part to get right at the meeting. I assume Longmuir will wave with the wind. Regan good guy talking a brighter future after this for Scottish football, Doncaster threatening them with oblivion....unless.

Any deceit will be tried, vague promises will pop out of hats, whatever it takes.

Friday could be the last chance saloon for both Regan and Doncaster.

I'd happily throw down a few £100s just to watch this meeting take place. There's one way to boost income.

I read somewhere else that the vote will be done by secret ballot. Can anybody confirm this?

They seem to be a yes. Don't think there was anything 100% concrete one way or the other, but that seemed to be the vibes.

Cheers, maybe they'll release a statement.

Is it not ironic that of the 4 clubs who sofar look most likely to be 'Yes' voters (Stenhousemuir, Dumbarton, Albion Rovers, Brechin City) no fewer than 3 were among the 5 clubs Rangers led moves to exterminate in 1964 :lol:?!?!

Could you e-mail this to Raith Rovers and Clyde please?

I'm stlll laughing at Doncaster saying to Killie fans in 2010 in Park hotel that anyone who thought a 16 team league would work was "delusional"

Lolz

Quick show of hands lads, which tit made the biggest cock of himself?

Walter Smith, 2008, Scottish football will thrive without the old firm - 2012, Scottish football is dead without Rangers

Cockwomble and conveniently forgetting everything he said about a 16 team SPL failing now that he's using it as his biggest bargaining tool to save sevco

Cast your votes guys.

Cheers, maybe they'll release a statement.

Is it not ironic that of the 4 clubs who sofar look most likely to be 'Yes' voters (Stenhousemuir, Dumbarton, Albion Rovers, Brechin City) no fewer than 3 were among the 5 clubs Rangers led moves to exterminate in 1964 :lol:?!?!

Please see update on post #68101. Undecided yet - no surprise, I suppose, knowing the people involved but no guarantee of a yes vote from us as yet.

Why is the vote on Friday to be a secret ballot ? Surely the only way to make sure it's not rigged is an open vote for all to see. Pleased to hear Turnbull Hutton thinks there will be challenges made before the vote is taken, as there should be too.

Walter Smith, 2008, Scottish football will thrive without the old firm - 2012, Scottish football is dead without Rangers

Cockwomble and conveniently forgetting everything he said about a 16 team SPL failing now that he's using it as his biggest bargaining tool to save sevco

Cast your votes guys.

Can i vote for both?

Cast your votes guys.

Traynor, in the same breath, I have always said rangers to the 3rd division.......they must go in the 1st or the game will be dead.