Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So do Sevco still need to apply for SFA?

If so can the SFA put conditions on their membership.

It would be great to see the SFA grow a pair and state that they can't simply call themsleves Rangers or that they had to remove stars from their badge and alter the image.

Just to make sure that the paying public know that they are attending matches of a wholly new entity and not Glasgow Rangers.

This thread will easily eclipse 4000 pages by the time this starts to calm down.

Now that there have been more visits to this thread than the entire population of Scotland, it could be time to gauge the economic ramifications from a severe drop in productivity across the land. Not sure who we could send the bill to..

Could it be possible that regarding the old Rangers transfer ban (and also dual contracts), part of the terms and conditions of Sevco FC gaining an SFA licence may result in them taking responsibility for the oldco's actions and accepting the penalties?

I think its been hinted if Sevco want Rangers history & SFA membership they will have to accept the punishment dished out.

I'd struggle to make it to Dunfermline if our clubs were ever merged (which they shouldn't be). Fife's public transport links are utterly horrific compared to the rest of Scotland. From where I stay I'd either have to take the bus for an hour and a half, or catch two trains for Dunfermline. Similarly for Cowdenbeath via train. Methil isn't even catered for by the trains. Merging any club in Scotland at the moment would be a poor decision, all our clubs have history (bar one, NewCo cool.gif) and are distinguishable.

I would absolutely agree about the poor transport links across Fife. Once to get to a game in Methil I not only had to take the train and then two separate buses but then after spending 10 minutes in the town I also realised I'd mysteriously somehow transported myself about 450 years into the past as well...

I am now looking forward to the BBC removing them from the SPL page and flinging them in with the other 3rd teams.

I think this move to the third, will finally kill sevco off. they will never be able to survive on that level of income.

A very good day, again.

Yep, this is now the start of the end game. The Appellate Tribunial is still to meet regarding the bringing the game into disrepute and the investigation hasn't even started with regards to dual contracts.

Not to mention the BDO forensic investigation of the old co affairs.

This thread will easily eclipse 4000 pages by the time this starts to calm down.

The thread may still be running at the end of this season if not later. Maybe the thread will soon be moved to the Third Division Forum due to them likely to be playing there for the next few years. laugh.gif If/when they do eventually manage to move up to the Second Division the thread could move up divisions alongside them.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Nah, the "I'm a footballer" line most of them were trying that night to anything not wearing trousers didn't get them far.

I think pretty much every young footballer in the land does this of a Saturday evening.

NOT a very cool story bro.

Nah, the "I'm a footballer" line most of them were trying that night to anything not wearing trousers didn't get them far.

Football acting like cock to impress women shock

Could it be possible that regarding the old Rangers transfer ban (and also dual contracts), part of the terms and conditions of Sevco FC gaining an SFA licence may result in them taking responsibility for the oldco's actions and accepting the penalties?

but would this not imply that Sevco is Rangers in disguise? That would mean they keep their history, but inherit the HMRC debt as well?