Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Feck me, I can't believe I never spotted it before, we've each and every one of us been had.

This was never about Rangers, the Rangers thing was a happy bonus. This has always been about getting Dundee back to the SPL. Season after season they have had their chance and bottled it, one season the suits even tried to hide their true intentions and deducted a just few points too many from Dundee but they kept on bottling it, something had to be done.

We are all mugs. :P

Glad to prove you right.....:D

:lol: I keep seeing this from Sevco fans

1. If they are banned for a year, some other club will take the place, doesnt means after 12 months they just come walking back into senior football.

2. really, how many "glamour" friendlies and testimonials can they arrange during the season, considering all the pre season friendlies that has already been cancelled. and if you are invited for a testimonial it won't be played at Ibrox it will be played at the home ground of the player who invited you!

either way, they would be fucked.

They'd also have a job playing any football in Scotland while suspended - SFA appoint referees. I'd imagine if they tried to play away friendlies abroad, SFA could also stick their oar in with UEFA or FIFA if they had no means of preventing them playing directly.

Edited by Jim Leighton

I don't see how you can 'fall under the club licensing system' if you're not in it.

You don't have to be licensed to fall within the licensing system - you can be working towards your first license = Entry. Those SFL clubs who got fined for not having licenses are an example, as was HFL who joined licensing in 2010 IIRC (their first licenses weren't granted until this spring).

From December licensing isn't league-based anymore and is open to anyone.

Basically, until someone produces an Associate Member criterion and any mentions of 'discretion', we can't be sure Rangers cannot possibly comply.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Can this farce actually get any worse????

For the sake of every other club in Scotland, i just want this whole escapade to be done and dusted so we can get back to f**king football sad.gif

Aye , for the sake of the two clubs you pass on the '77 to gloryhunt (assuming you've ever been to the Breezeblock san siro!)

f**k off, this is OUR day.

Not if 5 clubs did it at the same time and had a mini leaguehuh.gif

They would all lose different numbers of points though.

Celtic (31)

Motherwell (21)

Dundee Utd (20)

Hearts (17)*

St Johnstone (17)

Killie (16)

St Mirren (14)*

Aberdeen (14)

Inverness (13)

Hibs (11)

Ross County (10)

Dundee (10)

*assuming that totals are rounded down for X.3333.

He's probably fucked off with Green for standing in front of the SFL meeting and telling them he was promised Div 1.

and fat sally's 'who are you (ooh ooh,ooh ooh)' rant

or the fact that the only apology was when they were trying to sneak into the spl.

better yet.. accept the terms and then the BTC comes in and spanks them into oblivion.

Whilst Broadfoot and McCulloch won't struggle in the league, the 9 young boys around them every week certainly will. The 3rd is very physical indeed.

Those two alone, well their combined weekly wage will be far greater than any other team in D3 total monthly wage bill I'd have thought.

As for the backroom staff, I am sure 3rd division clubs will get by with a manager and a guy with a sponge in a bag. It'll be funny seeing loads of empty seats at Ibrox next season, not in the stands, but in the away dugout.

All this is real isn't it? It's finally starting to sink in that Rangers have actually died.

You don't have to be licensed to fall within the licensing system - you can be working towards your first license = Entry. Those SFL clubs who got fined for not having licenses are an example, as was HFL who joined licensing in 2010 IIRC (their first licenses weren't granted until this spring).

From December licensing isn't league-based anymore and is open to anyone.

Basically, until someone produces an Associate Member criterion and any mentions of 'discretion', we can't be sure Rangers cannot possibly comply.

Since the big push to increase uptake, SFA Associate Membership = Entry Level as far as I know (and the SFA story appeared on the same day as the Formartine story). 'Entry level' still requires 3 years of accounts.

Edited by Jim Leighton

Aye , for the sake of the two clubs you pass on the '77 to gloryhunt (assuming you've ever been to the Breezeblock san siro!)

f**k off, this is OUR day.

Dry yer eyes,

They were our biggest rivals. we take great delight in this slow, embarrassing public suicide

Those two alone, well their combined weekly wage will be far greater than any other team in D3 total monthly wage bill I'd have thought.

As for the backroom staff, I am sure 3rd division clubs will get by with a manager and a guy with a sponge in a bag. It'll be funny seeing loads of empty seats at Ibrox next season, not in the stands, but in the away dugout.

All this is real isn't it? It's finally starting to sink in that Rangers have actually died.

Do you think Ian Durrant will finally get the bullet? Never knew why guys like him had been kept on when they went into admin

Whenever a mole gets into orcmedia and makes some valid points,

they ban him and carry on as if nothing had happened.

"Bye Declan, (it's usually Declan) mind yer arse on the way out.

Now, lets f**k everybody up, c***s. Kill, snarl, bark..

Obsessed, pedo obsessed pedo Torbet bigjockknew mhedia

grrrrrr slaver howl shelick lemmon rhegan aaaawwooooo

f**k c**t b*****d arse p***k cock slimy Dhoncaster Thhomson

Trhaynor Rhecord pedo obsessed make a list kill ****** b*****ds"

Not nice people at all.

and fat sally's 'who are you (ooh ooh,ooh ooh)' rant

or the fact that the only apology was when they were trying to sneak into the spl.

better yet.. accept the terms and then the BTC comes in and spanks them into oblivion.

Come on it was a heart felt and sincere apology from them like their fans

Whilst Broadfoot and McCulloch won't struggle in the league, the 9 young boys around them every week certainly will. The 3rd is very physical indeed.

The thing is too that a lot of their youngsters will be no great shakes.

It's possible but unlikely there'll be a Barry Ferguson type talent in there. It's slightly more likely there might be someone who'll turn out to be as good as say, Barry Nicholson. Most though will be destined to play outside the top flight anyway, even when at their peaks in their twenties. That's not a criticism - it's just the reality. Rangers, by rights should have some of the better youngsters at present, but it's all about potential - a very inexact science.

This might be the making of the very good ones, but some are likely to be found badly wanting, even at third division level.