Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Back to this from RTC,

the taxman cometh says:

19/07/2012 at 6:17 pm

9 0 Rate This

Why would Charles Green be calling the Brechin Chairman and why are Clyde being all secretive about it?

Have to wait till tomorrow apparently

Is Charlie negotiating a loan of strips?

I thought MJ had made this gig his own, but there's a couple of other chairmen making a bid for it, methinks....wink.gif

The rest of Scottish football is the arsehole. The cheeks think that the arsehole needs them to keep existing, but the arsehole can manage just fine without the cheeks. It would just makes things less comfortable for a time if the cheeks went away.

This would be deliciously ironic if true. Although I cannot seem to find any solid evidence online. Do you have some links?

The history of the flag mentions nothing about the vatican. It seems unlikely that a very protestant nation would use it in 1606.

I think it is the constituent nations flags that are Vatican linked...........

This would be deliciously ironic if true. Although I cannot seem to find any solid evidence online. Do you have some links?

The history of the flag mentions nothing about the vatican. It seems unlikely that a very protestant nation would use it in 1606.

I think he means that, without Il Papa, there would be no saints - hence no crosses n stuff.

Sorry tae be a partypooper, and i know it's been a slow day but i'm hoping the last ten pages don't make the edit when the thread book is published. Can we knock all the whataboutery on the head or, all f**k off to the sevco/celtic forum with this pish. I consider this thread a dear friend and it's turning into everything we want shot of. Ta.

League titles can potentially go elsewhere, but Cups really can't. As someone pointed out to me much earlier on in all of this, by the time we got to play Rangers in 2008, they'd already cheated their way past four or five teams by fielding ineligible players. We've therefore no real claim on the honour.

Voiding the lot would be an excellent way to illustrate to future generations that Rangers spent the last decade of their existence, engaged in systematic cheating.

Sorry, but I dont agree with that, you got to the final fairly and squarely, the least you can expect when you get there is a level playing field, Rangers cheating robbed you of that.

Nobody has a divine right to win a trophy but every team has a right to fair play, you were denied that, in the competitions ultimate match. You didn't hear the losers in the heats complaining when Carl Lewis got Ben Johnsons Gold Medal in Seoul did you?

Runners up are officially the best of the rest, you are more entitled to it than anybody. No team Rangers beat on the way to the final can say for sure that they would have won the final, only the semi-final loser can say for sure that they would have reached the final. No, that trophy by rights is yours.

It's the easiest and fairest thing to do, runners up take the trophy/title.

The rest of Scottish football is the arsehole. The cheeks think that the arsehole needs them to keep existing, but the arsehole can manage just fine without the cheeks. It would just makes things less comfortable for a time if the cheeks went away.

Long, long ago, when the human body was first evolving, a discussion developed between the parts of the body as to who was most important

THE BRAIN SAID : Since I control everything and do all the work I should be boss.

THE FEET SAID: Since I carry man where he wants to go and get him to do what the Brain wants, I should be boss.

THE HANDS SAID: Since I must do all the work and earn all the money to keep all the rest of you going, I should be boss.

THE EYES SAID: Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where danger lurks, I should be boss.

And so it went with the Heart, the Ears, and the Lungs.

Finally the Arsehole spoke up and demanded that he be boss. All the other parts laughed and laughed at the idea of an asshole being boss.

The Arsehole was so angered that he blocked himself off and refused to function. Soon the Brain was feverish, the Eyes crossed and ached, the Feet were too weak to walk, the Hands hung limply at his side, the Heart and Lungs struggled to keep going.

All pleaded with the Brain to relent and let the Arsehole be boss, and so it happened. All parts did the work and the Arsehole just bossed and passed out a lot of shit. MORAL: You don't have to be a brain to be boss, just an Arsehole

Scroll down on the pages after clicking:

http://arthurgraph.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/king-james-bible-is-the-only-true-holy-bible-celebrating-400-years-of-having-gods-word-part-one/

http://theeducatedburgher.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/happy-st-andrews-day-and-flags.html

If you find the subject of origins interesting you can research further yourself. ph34r.gif

Posted Today, 19:59 speckled tangerine user_popup.png

Sorry tae be a partypooper, and i know it's been a slow day but i'm hoping the last ten pages don't make the edit when the thread book is published. Can we knock all the whataboutery on the head or, all f**k off to the sevco/celtic forum with this pish. I consider this thread a dear friend and it's turning into everything we want shot of.

''or, all f**k off to the sevco/celtic forum with this pish''

^^^^^^^^^^ this though is part of the problem. Wah wah Celtic/Sevco wah wah wah......... When diddies feck off on one, such as the Mirren ones tonight, and the Killie ones a couple of mornings ago it is assumed it is RIGHT.

Well it ain't.

Maybe there should be a needy vvanker forum that folk could suggest non Celtic/Sevco fans could post their pish?

''or, all f**k off to the sevco/celtic forum with this pish''

^^^^^^^^^^ this though is part of the problem. Wah wah Celtic/Sevco wah wah wah......... When diddies feck off on one, such as the Mirren ones tonight, and the Killie ones a couple of mornings ago it is assumed it is RIGHT.

Well it ain't.

Maybe there should be a needy vvanker forum that folk could suggest non Celtic/Sevco fans could post their pish?

By his witty turn of phrase and pleasant tone, I wonder if this chap is the Professor of English at Glasgow University?

I didnae realise there was a Wickerman connection there. My aunt and uncle had the big detached house on the corner of Troubridge Crescent and Mackenzie Drive and I still have a cousin in Ramsay Crescent, and I have family in Elderslie and Johnstone, so obviously blissfully ignorant of any Druidic leanings.

If you believed the crackpot witterings of self-styled "local historian" Derek Parker, you'd believe everything in south Renfrewshire is to do with Druids, Freemasons, and probably Masonic Druids that were in the Covenanters. How that f*ckwad has been allowed to peddle his pish as historic "fact" in the Paisley Daily Express is a mystery up there with what happened to Glenn Miller.

Given the weather in that part of Italy (technically not Rome, but a non-democratic sovereign state, where strangely the vast majority of voters in the elections for the head of state are non-residents) there's loads of space for a bit of decking and an olympic-sized hot tub.

I'm fairly confident that they already have one indoors, maybe down a level or two along with all their other luxuries. For their use only of course as they wouldn't want the filthy peasants to dirty their water. laugh.gif

By his witty turn of phrase and pleasant tone, I wonder if this chap is the Professor of English at Glasgow University?

Do you see ''Partick Thistle'' as My Team ? <_<

Anyhoos, there is debate over Greens phone call to Brechin, game postponments etc etc, but somebody came up with this........

They have 14 days from last Friday (13th) to gain SFA membership or their SFL membership is voided.

Any truth??????

If you believed the crackpot witterings of self-styled "local historian" Derek Parker, you'd believe everything in south Renfrewshire is to do with Druids, Freemasons, and probably Masonic Druids that were in the Covenanters. How that f*ckwad has been allowed to peddle his pish as historic "fact" in the Paisley Daily Express is a mystery up there with what happened to Glenn Miller.

What's happened to Glen Miller?

Long, long ago, when the human body was first evolving, a discussion developed between the parts of the body as to who was most important

THE BRAIN SAID : Since I control everything and do all the work I should be boss.

THE FEET SAID: Since I carry man where he wants to go and get him to do what the Brain wants, I should be boss.

THE HANDS SAID: Since I must do all the work and earn all the money to keep all the rest of you going, I should be boss.

THE EYES SAID: Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where danger lurks, I should be boss.

And so it went with the Heart, the Ears, and the Lungs.

Finally the Arsehole spoke up and demanded that he be boss. All the other parts laughed and laughed at the idea of an asshole being boss.

The Arsehole was so angered that he blocked himself off and refused to function. Soon the Brain was feverish, the Eyes crossed and ached, the Feet were too weak to walk, the Hands hung limply at his side, the Heart and Lungs struggled to keep going.

All pleaded with the Brain to relent and let the Arsehole be boss, and so it happened. All parts did the work and the Arsehole just bossed and passed out a lot of shit. MORAL: You don't have to be a brain to be boss, just an Arsehole

That is a very humorous analogy! wink.gifph34r.gif