Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm sure when there were rumblings of sally jumping ship there was a wee bit about him taking a wage cut.

Would that not have been a cut between March and June, before reverting back to full pay which Tupe'd over?

Either way, he's the luckiest man alive for having this huge interruption to his demonstration of quite how pish a manager he is.

Don't go showing things like that to Sellick and Sevco supporters, it will offend them.

Too bad if it offends them. We pay their benefits! We have been subjected to non-stop nonsense about the financial disaster to Scotland caused by R*ngers' demise. This article helps to put it into perspective.

cool.gif

... and Durranty, and Kenny Mac, and keeper coach Jim Stewart, and...

Is tomorrow 'redundancy Monday', with Charlie boy making the tough decisions that the dynamic administration duo didn't?

It sure is gonna be a crowded bench @ Brechin................at least that might make-up for the lack of playable subs on show.

Would that not have been a cut between March and June, before reverting back to full pay which Tupe'd over?

Either way, he's the luckiest man alive for having this huge interruption to his demonstration of quite how pish a manager he is.

Altho his quantum was bollocks, you can't dispute that Kennedy had an idea when he was going to bring back the Cardie in recognition that the fat pie boy didn't have a scooby of how to manage a fiba team!

The adminstrators, who are still running the old company, stated in their interim report issued on 10/7/12 that not only the assets but also the business, history, goodwill (the business sort!) have been transferred to the new company, which is now running the club. The new company will even take the old company's name in due course. 8)

So, for arguments sake, say another Football Club bought Rangers assets, business, history, and goodwill. Would that club then become the club with the most trophies in world football, if it was Celtic would they just amend all the trophies to Celtic's name making them the most phenomenally successful club of this or any other time?

In my opinion, whatever takes the field under the auspices of Charles Green it certainly wont be the reanimated corpse of Rangers FC. It may look like it, it may dress like it, it may even smell like it, and it will certainly have the same moronic followers, but it cerainly wont be Rangers, they're dead.

I'm just back from a week in Spain and I think I'm finally caught up!

It was hard to keep in touch with the news while there - none of the papers or TV channels mentioned it. You'd have thought that with all the crooks involved, the worldwide fan base of the institution would extend to the Costa del Sol, but perhaps not.

All you need to know is that the Dees are back :)

Which is different from this?

This is getting silly.

1. Rangers ceased to be a "club" in 18-whatever when they incorporated as a limited company. They later became a PLC. The idea that there is/was a "club" existing in parallel to the "company" is just plain wrong.

[Pause for tasteless joke involving Andy Goram].

2. The debate about history is totally pointless. As Winston Churchill knew, history is written by the winners. Only time will tell who are the winners here, but my money is not on Sevco/Rangers.

This is getting silly.

1. Rangers ceased to be a "club" in 18-whatever when they incorporated as a limited company. They later became a PLC. The idea that there is/was a "club" existing in parallel to the "company" is just plain wrong.

2. The debate about history is totally pointless. As Winston Churchill knew, history is written by the winners. Only time will tell who are the winners here, but my money is not on Sevco/Rangers.

That requires 2 pauses and a can of Tennents Super wi Bomber

This is getting silly.

Controversial :o

The EBT penalty will be stripping of 'tainted' titles given the fraudulent use of dual contracts. Please keep up, mind you it is difficult given the number of offences the club formerly known as Rangers has committed. :D

Surely that is no more a penalty than telling a shoplifter they simply have to return the stolen goods?

Is there somewhere we can view the Sports Lawyers Premier League table?

Sorry I was mistaken, he was credited as being in the top 20 by a sports publication in 2009. Instead of picking up on my mistakes, which really are an irrelevance in the debate as to whether "someone I met on an internet forum" is more knowledgeable in the subject than someone who is internationally recognised in the field, would you mind showing me where it can be proved "there is a legal distinction between the club and the company"?

Is there somewhere we can view the Sports Lawyers Premier League table?

You were able to google it up 'till a week ago. Gio then got it removed as they only had him 3rd........They can do this you know ;)