Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McConville is officially incompetent Norman, but if you want to believe his every word then on ye go son.

It was his administration skills which were declared to be incompetent, Bennett, not his legal knowledge. But then you know that, don't you? I don't believe anybody's "every word", but he's shown a better understanding of your mob's plight than you or any of your mates. By all means question his statements, but to dismiss them out of hand through some faux-concern over his professionalism does you no credit, and seems frankly stupid.

No real need to repeat the picture....

Bennett, FFS, why aren't you and the rest of the berrz demanding some sort of clarity over the situation at ibrox? Charlie's contradicting himself just about every time he opens his mouth, he's desperate for cash and will play every card he can think of to get it, there appears to be a revolving door on the boardroom - seriously, what the f**k is going on? It's cracking entertainment for the rest of us, but you lot are supposed to CARE about this club.

Maybe it's because I'm down in Englandshire, but even the likes of Dingwall appear to have dropped off the radar, there's been a dearth of links from the bears on here to positive stories or statements from the various fans' groups - it appears to me that you've all become totally passive. (Not on here, obviously).

Is it the case that Charlie really has got you by the balls, and you're all just praying he leaves you with something? For a support that was marching, speaking out and generally rallying round earlier this year, things have gone pretty quiet. Was a Tribute Act in Div 3 REALLY all it took to make the peepul think everything was fine? The attendances so far would tend to suggest that, but you at least, and some other bears on here, know that the story's a long way from the finish. Surely this is the time to get involved, to get answers, before it may be too late?

He's on the SPL forum claiming that if they were in the SPL taking points off the smaller teams, we would be in a better position in the title race rolleyes.gif

I recommended him to come back. You want to keep him here please mate? smile.gif

Were the names of of the EBT recipients not leaked from HMRC documents?

You would think that if Ally and Walter were indeed receiving EBT then this would have been definitely leaked, given their status at the club

Also at the time of the EBT story first breaking when all those names were released then surely if Walter or Ally had ever been in receipt of an EBT then they would have just admitted to at the time? It would have been easy to do at this point

Much ado about nothing imo

Nothing to "admit", Tedi. That choice of word would suggest there was something to hide. You're not suggesting that, are you? As we have had shoved down our throats since day one, EBTs were legal. Given their status at the club, and at the new club, I would have thought it was important for both of them to be as open, honest and transparent as possible. These are, after all, uncertain times at ibrox, and I would have thought the berrz would like to be sure of any saviours. A simple clarification would have satisfied everyone, whether they received them or not.

What I really can't understand is, while most of us are spectators here, and just enjoying another wee twist in the tale, all we get from rangers fans is the same old head in the sand attitude, fingers in ears going "la la la". There's a shitload of smoke blowing around, but nary an Orc to ask whether there might just possibly be a fire involved somewhere.

It obviously suits you all to believe these legneds are squeaky clean, but surely you've had your fingers bitten enough times when you've trusted the men in the Big Hoose?

Those were not my exact words and well you know it, nor was I suggesting there was something to hide, again you knew this

If there was something to admit then they would have admitted it when the story broke, it would have been easy, nobody would have even blinked, the reason they did not was and is simple....They were not in receipt of EBT`s

No Tedi, "admitted" and "admit" are completely different words, aren't they? Different tenses and everything. D'you remember me mentioning those big buildings called "schools" where they teach "English"?

And I didn't say that you suggested there was something to hide - quite the opposite, in fact. An adult may have taken the meaning that I was in fact, suggesting that a different phrase may have more appropriate: if you had used "they would have said so" rather than your original choice.

Anyhoo, keep on ignoring the opportunity for debate, I'm sure it'll be fine now Walter's back.

No Tedi, "admitted" and "admit" are completely different words, aren't they? Different tenses and everything. D'you remember me mentioning those big buildings called "schools" where they teach "English"?

And I didn't say that you suggested there was something to hide - quite the opposite, in fact. An adult may have taken the meaning that I was in fact, suggesting that a different phrase may have more appropriate: if you had used "they would have said so" rather than your original choice.

Anyhoo, keep on ignoring the opportunity for debate, I'm sure it'll be fine now Walter's back.

First thing he did was admit that THE Rangers are a new club. He's off to a flyer.......laugh.gif

The crowds are amazing considering we were told by everyone on here that we'd be lucky to get 10,000 fans per game. then it got changed to "it's just pure defiance, it'll no last", i wonder how long defiance lasts for then?

The best thing is the way that the atmosphere has changed with more kids and families going to the games, looking good for the next generation of fans coming through.

Time will tell tell in regards to attendance figures, your new club has only played 5 home league matches. Same goes for the atmosphere. For the moment, discounted ticket prices, the novelty factor of following a new club in a fourth tier league and defiance are all playing their part. Freezing cold winter predicted, we'll see how many of those kids and senior citizens with their discounted tickets turn up during the months ahead. smile.gif

Time will tell tell in regards to attendance figures, your new club has only played 5 home league matches. Same goes for the atmosphere. For the moment, discounted ticket prices, the novelty factor of following a new club in a fourth tier league and defiance are all playing their part. Freezing cold winter predicted, we'll see how many of those kids and senior citizens with their discounted tickets turn up during the months ahead. smile.gif

How many accounts are you using?

What is wrong with you?

Norman twisting and taking what was actually posted out of context, what a shocker.

Was it you who showed he was posting in this thread, yet he couldn't hit reply on the other thread because he was on the phone? :lol:

Aye the big Killie fan had been trying to pay me back ever since i posted his posting record for the Killie forums.

http://killiefc.com/forum/member.php?action=viewpro&member=WhiteRoseKillie

He now has a grand total of 4 posts in the forum where he claimed he posted about Killie all the time.

I can only imagine how little they want to hear about the league reconstruction plans to include Rangers - twice over.

After a spring and summer of keyboard hammering, the internet warriors wont be happy at all laugh.gif

Mind you - after all those empty promises to rally round their clubs and the abject fail to do anything of the kind, I'm certain they wont be listened to at all, either.

Our club is debt free, the crowds are amazing, top of the league and now they are re-organising the leagues so we feature more than ever.

Happy days. smile.gif

Nothings happened, this is just one of the options/ideas being brought to the table as part of the think tank on the future of Scottish football. Other ideas would include changing the league formats and changing how money is distributed through the leagues and the rest. Any change would have to be approved by the clubs through their league voting structure whether that is the 12 SPL clubs or the 32 SFL clubs. If Celtic or Rangers would like to play their colt teams in the Scottish League it would have to be approved by a majority. This is not a new idea, if you were on the forum about two years ago you might have read the thread which discussed the colt teams being brought in.

This diddy fan is not seething or concerned over all this, I have faith in the incompetence, red tape bureaucracy and what's in it for me culture that permiates football in this country especially in the SPL. That league for a start has to change, its been a failure from start to present, greed is never a solid foundation for growth. Change will happen it has to, but if it does to the good of all rather than for the benefit of the few I will be surprised and will be a very happy football supporter.

It will be interesting to see how our game develops over the next few years and hopefully with long term goals instead of short term fixes that we keep seeing. One important change I would like to see and I'm sure Rangers fans would as well is to disolve the SPL and have all teams under one League system.

I would think by the time any changes go ahead Rangers would either be in the SPL or in the 1st, so attempts by the SPL or SFA bigwigs to fast track the club would not come into it, which would probably be welcomed by Rangers fans and also the clubs in the 1st and 2nd Divisions.

How can I debate with someone who ignores what I say and tries to twist it into something else then pretends he has not done it

and again your veiled insults that are not lost on me are hardly the substance of seasoned debate

You are one nasty piece of work, thankfully many people are seeing it, it is funny that everytime someone criticises the direction this thread is heading then you are so often named

Tedi, you're too sensitive. I can be a sarcastic wee bassa, and have frequently posted in such a manner. If I'm going to insult you, I do so. I've done it plenty of times, and no doubt I'll do it plenty more.

Notice you haven't addressed my initial enquiry, choosing instead to get all offended and sensitive.

You're right, I have been mentioned several times in relation to the quality drop on here - mainly due to my weakness in responding to, and encouraging(!) you and your cabbage-brained mates. I was quite touched by some of the non-bears posts mentioning me, to be honest, and thanked them for their comments.

So, was Walter lying when he said there was a new club, or is he lying now? On-topic enough for you?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Aye the big Killie fan had been trying to pay me back ever since i posted his posting record for the Killie forums.

http://killiefc.com/...WhiteRoseKillie

He now has a grand total of 4 posts in the forum where he claimed he posted about Killie all the time.

WhiteRoseKillie on this forum

WhiteRoseKillie on a lesser forum

Same name doesn't mean it is the same WhiteRoseKillie. Have you learned nothing on this thread?