Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I take it this hateful, bitterest of little bigots has a welcome amongst the plastics and diddies again. Perhaps it thinks people forget and he'll remind us what 'sort' of people he cannot stand.

Be interesting to see if the WKR and chums, pal up with him again....

No other choice for me then. Catholic = plastic fan. I see no other option present.

WKR - the tool of tools.  :lol:

The actual connection he was making - and I'm sure MT will clarify if I'm wrong - is that Bendarroch=inadequate.

A connection I entirely agree with.

HTH.

No, I am not scared of him ploughing ahem millions into your vile club.

Im awaiting 2 things from the SFA.

1. They confirm as they did last year that King is not allowed on the board due to his past association with the liquidated "dead" club.

or

2. They confirm this is a New Club of which King has never been the Director of. Therefore, no issue, get yer 5 stars off your badge, take the "rangers then, rangers now" etc propoganda down from your stadium, re-start your history, apologise to Spencey, that's just for starters......

If neither of these happen then its a further illustration that our game is phucked.

Never knew he wasn't welcome ... unlike you .. but then it just flies over your thick head tbf.

Edit: Did you not try this pish before and fall flat on your ugly face?

Something gives me the feeling it could all be about to happen again.

In all honesty, a few of us have had issues with some of Third Rock's opinions - I don't see them as relevant here, and anyone offended could have easily complained at the time. No doubt that would have been seen as a waste of deflection and point-scoring material mm though.

NB. For all you fragile wee berrz - I'd be careful before trying a repeat performance - your credibility isn't exactly at an all-time high as it is.