Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Other that scaremongering by the media is there any proof that that Sky & Espn will or can pull out of the TV deal?

It's obvious it's liquidation now, do Dunfermline stay up or will Dundee be promoted.

With a TV Deal & Dundee in the league we (& Dundee Utd) will be better off. I'm sure we'll vote for what's best for us.

AFAIK, the £80 million deal hasn't been signed by Sky yet.

I am scared to look...Are we still hanging in there?

Chill and have a coffee and a custard cream... Nothing to see here. Haudit and Daudit are on the case. There will be no liquidation until at least ten deadlines have come and gone. Go and put the kettle on...

Vlad can put you out business tomorrow, if he wanted to. I'm not sure I'd want to trust him at all.

In fact, if I suspect he probably harbours regrets at not waiting a few years to buy Hearts. Now would have been an ideal time to invest in them, and the levels of spending from 2006 could easily have been enough to make Hearts the main challengers to Celtic on the park, or at least have given them the launch pad to grow further.

I'm shiting myself.

Anyway, back in this reality, I think The Vladimir Romanov Appreciation Society will be a lovely name.

So what do you guys think Craig Whyte should turn the mainstand into when the other three stands are flattened?

If I were him I'd turn it into a small shopping complex and replace the seating with cinemas at the back. Maybe call it "The Liquidation Appreciation Station".

I thought it had been signed but there were get out clauses?

As far as I know those get out clauses were pie in the sky scaremongering.

Its all BS anyway, you only have to look at some of the games this year to know there would be well worth having a tv deal, Motherwell, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Killie, Utd, Hearts, heck even Dunfermline have contributed to some fantastic games this season.

The best game I watched this year was a 1-1 away at Motherwell, it was every bit as good as last nights Champions league semi for entertainment.

Today's Scotsman back page blares that McCoist = "open to drop into Third Division" (which on closer inspection turns-out to actually mean quitting/expulsion from SPL and application to SFL3). Aside from the moral arguments as to whether or not they should win such a ballot...

... if SFA are serious about sporting integrity and fairness, why would they approve the necessary transfer of SFA membership?

Ally McCoist is trying to be a poor mans Neil Lennon, trying to play to the lowest common denominator, but failing miserabley.

He left himself looking like a deflating orange beach ball.

w****r.

As far as I know those get out clauses were pie in the sky scaremongering.

Its all BS anyway, you only have to look at some of the games this year to know there would be well worth having a tv deal, Motherwell, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Killie, Utd, Hearts, heck even Dunfermline have contributed to some fantastic games this season.

The best game I watched this year was a 1-1 away at Motherwell, it was every bit as good as last nights Champions league semi for entertainment.

That is absolutely true, it's shocking that we have reached an age where our game has come down to money ruling it. For a great game of football, for excitement and passion you do not need the most skillful players on the park, you do not need to have one team steamrollering over everything in it's path all you need is two evenly matched teams and passionate supporters. I have seen some great battles from the Highland league all the way through to the SPL, fvck, I watched Embo AFC lose out on penalties to Dornoch Shity at the weekend and enjoyed it more than any ICT match I have attended in the past couple of seasons. Money has destroyed our game, kids have nothing to aim for anymore, the chances of getting into an SPL team now for a youngster are next to none because teams would prefer to waste money on an exotic sounding name than invest in training the local starlets.

I am hoping that Rangers predicament and harsh punishments will be a huge wake up call to Scottish football, I can remember when Scotland qualified for every tournament going, I fear my son will never see Scotland in a world cup finals and it's all down to money being spent in the wrong way.

So what do you guys think Craig Whyte should turn the mainstand into when the other three stands are flattened?

If I were him I'd turn it into a small shopping complex and replace the seating with cinemas at the back. Maybe call it "The Liquidation Appreciation Station".

An ideal site for a wind farm, I think.

........with the administrators strapped to the blades.

There is also a growing campaign for the 3 guys on the panel to be named. Why? So they can hound these guys who have impartially given Rangers a pretty lenient penalty?

Its shocking really.

Superb column from Bell Leckie today :thumsup2

reap what you sow....

Yup, fair enjoyed reading that. Sadly he seems to be in the minority. This is quite unusual as we keep being told that where Rangers are concerned it's the vocal minority who make all the noise.

Don't understand this drivel about Rangers claiming they shouldn't be punished because Craig Whyte did bad. Does that mean they don't have to pay the tax bill from not paying PAYE etc because it was Whyte who decided not to do that? Idiots.

Is Andy Goram really that thick? Does he actually think Whyte will just hand over Murray Park to a Newco or that any of these young players he's spouting pish about will want to sign for a team in the 4th tier of Scottish football?

Does he think all the Rangers fans will just switch to supporting a Newco in the 3rd division?

What an absolutely terrible piece. He's living in cloud cuckoo land. A Newco would start with a grand total of Zero assets.

All this talk of the third division next season with a Newco. Where the f**k do they plan on playing? :lol:

They are committed but not really if it hurts too much.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=217999

"Monday would be a good day for a co-ordinated closing of thousands of Sky TV subscriptions ensuring that the broadcaster was made aware that this is a sign of things to come should the Scottish Football Authorities continue their unfair, vindictive pursuit of Rangers FC<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Who is in?"

"I was happy to boycott William Hill but this would hurt a bit much."