Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jim Traynor is back on BBC Scotland next Saturday with Your Call. Go easy on him now, he's been through a traumatic experience.

Christ on a bike, no. Please tell me this is a feckin' wind-up.

We've already had Charlie Mann (and just how shite a pundit / commentator was he ?) He left the Blithely Blundering Corporation to suckle at the breast of Mr. Romanov. When that breast went skyward he crawled back to Pacific Quay for the taxpayer's pound.

Then there was Gordon Smith (superagent) who left the Beeb for the SFA corrupt shilling. Then he crawled back to the Beeb. Then he went to The Deathstar as DoF and to suck Murray's dick. He's once again back at the BBC I believe.

Now we have Jabba the Slaver.

We get the pundits, the footballers, the 'journos' and the politicians we deserve in Scotland because we always think 'shite' is good enough.

:(

P.S. That feckin' show should change it's title to 'Your Bigot' because let's face it, it's only being produced to pander to the West of Scotland knuckledraggers.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Jim Traynor is back on BBC Scotland next Saturday with Your Call. Go easy on him now, he's been through a traumatic experience.

If thats true then thank f**k for that as the current show is dire and just about the ego's of the presenters.

Hopefully the cringeworthy Spiers is off the show.

But still if Dave King rejoins it probably won't matter since money won't be an issue and Rangers can start to build a team ready for the Premiership.

:lol:

If thats true then thank f**k for that as the current show is dire and just about the ego's of the presenters.

Aye, cause it was never like that when Jabba was on.

:lol:

Aye, cause it was never like that when Jabba was on.

I liked it when he done it, plenty of callers got through and Traynor got the best from them.

Some weeks on the current there has been no callers at all, some phone in...

City Dave is being a naughty lad ;)

I did hear Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove float the idea of getting him on their show as a guest though....... as much fun as it would be, I think starving him of the "oxygen of publicity" would be more appropriate.

Edited by GreenockRover

Guest honestrae95

Popcorn

@alextomo 37s

Rangers to go into Administration on Wednesday? At least one senior Glasgow accountant is saying so tonigh

post-34041-13937845495184_thumb.jpg

City Dave is being a naughty lad ;)

I did hear Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove float the idea of getting him on their show as a guest though....... as much fun as it would be, I think starving him of the "oxygen of publicity" would be more appropriate.

To paraphrase Linda Smith (not sure who she was referring to when she said this), I'd starve him of the oxygen of oxygen.

If you are a LTL then you should have known what to expect on this thread, you won't get a reasonable discussion.

and you shouldn't refer to 'the greatest football club in the world' and the only unbeaten team in British senior football a turd either.

Is that dead club called "other"? Aye, thought so.

If this news of a controlled administration this week is correct, I'm still not sure how it will help.

Even if Rangers can shed player contracts (where does the redundancy money come from?) and re-negotiate other contracts ('Hey, PC Plod, can we renegotiate the policing costs for Ibrox on match days? Pretty please?'), I don't see where the money comes from to see them through to season ticket time.

Let's say their monthly outgoings are currently £2M pm (I'm making this up) and they can half that to £1M pm, where does that £1M come from if they're already broke?

If this news of a controlled administration this week is correct, I'm still not sure how it will help.

Even if Rangers can shed player contracts (where does the redundancy money come from?) and re-negotiate other contracts ('Hey, PC Plod, can we renegotiate the policing costs for Ibrox on match days? Pretty please?'), I don't see where the money comes from to see them through to season ticket time.

Let's say their monthly outgoings are currently £2M pm (I'm making this up) and they can half that to £1M pm, where does that £1M come from if they're already broke?

It's funny as f**k.

I find the entire financial situation hard to keep up with, i really don't know what went on and whats going on with the club and can't possibly ready over 5000 pages to find out. Tried to watch the men who sold the jerseys on youtube but find it hard to know what really went wrong and i don't know who even bailed them out and what happened with the money they owed

I find the entire financial situation hard to keep up with, i really don't know what went on and whats going on with the club and can't possibly ready over 5000 pages to find out. Tried to watch the men who sold the jerseys on youtube but find it hard to know what really went wrong and i don't know who even bailed them out and what happened with the money they owed

Charles-Green-2337584.jpg

(also heard a rumour that Daly is on something like 7k a goal).....

There's no way that can be true surely?

FWIW I heard a rumours round about Xmas time that they'd take an administration now so there wasn't a points deduction next season.

Bears ,,,

Fails to grasp the enormity of their cash flow problem when having no real line of credit and bills to pay.

Anyone know where the players stand with their contracted win bonuses ... (also heard a rumour that Daly is on something like 7k a goal).....

How many of the big earners are going to be happy about having their wages slashed ??

If this happens the SFA have a lot to answer for ...

The SFA don't have anything to answer for, they're aren't there to protect clubs from acting like arseholes and killing themselves. Only The Rangers answer for this one.