Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If true then false reporting and accounting can be added to the charges as this does not appear on the reported (and signed off) accounts, I don't think Phil is right on this (or many other things)

Brian Stockbridge's share options were not in the signed off accounts.

If Killie died? There would be a large part of my life (certainly my footballing life that was gone forever.

Disingenuous tosh. Your footballing life is devoted to Rangers

Plus, if Killie died you'd only know if it was mentioned on The Big Thread or was a footnote on CQN.

Why do I get an image in my head of Malcom Tucker screaming at the screen when I watch this Fuktard?..

That cannot be real. Primary school kids would be embarrassed to produce something like that.

"The terms negotiated with Sports Direct represent the optimum combination of quantum and duration of funding, allowing the company time to arrange permanent capital which can be used for strengthening the playing squad."

"The terms negotiated with Sports Direct represent the optimum combination of quantum and duration of funding, allowing the company time to arrange permanent capital which can be used for strengthening the playing squad."

loAUj.jpg

They're dead Al, why havent I leaped yet?

insta_zps6vevzurj.gif

That whole video is very Alan Partridge.

On the Rangers thing, interesting times with big Ashley. He is in with the bricks now and seems to have all the influence and be getting a lot of the club's future revenue. Sports Direct are managing Rangers.

...And when you're dealing with people that take bollox like that even semi-seriously, it's no wonder every shyster and crook around is queuing up to empty your pockets.

If Killie died? There would be a large part of my life (certainly my footballing life that was gone forever. Also, it would be just one more nail in the coffin of what used to be a thriving community. There is where our feelings on the matter diverge,. For reasonable people, dead means dead. Sure, a new club might arise and travel, over a long time, back to the senior leagues, but they would never have the cheek to lay claim to the trophies won by Kilmarnock. They would never claim to be Scotland's oldest professional club. And, to me (and I'm sure a large percentage of fans), they would never be Killie.

FFS WRK it's just a saying (Born to be a Ranger) that's all!! take a breather. If Killie folded, at least you'd have you Big Team to support no?

For a ''shit side with no money, no manager, no support and a crooked board'' we still find ourselves somehow looking forward to a Cup Semi on Sunday, what will you be doing? probably watching us?

Ah the diddies and their sagacity. Thank f**k we've such learned posters as you to keep us on track.

If you or the club that you support ever listened to the diddies and their sagacity , perhaps they and you wouldn't be so far off track you might actually be able to get some joy out life instead of the relentless downward depressing spiral you seem to be trapped in. But by all means ignore the facts to have a pop at some rocket on the internet :thumsup2

Then surely the solution is start up your own club at the lowest level and maintain it as capable of living within its means and supporting itself from its own income.

If that's what it takes, I'd be happy to do just that!