Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't believe that substantially upping our bids would have made a difference, hibs were pretty clear that they wouldn't do business with Rangers for obvious reasons.

No bidding war, just Celtic taking a chance on a promising hibs player and hibs with no other option than to sell.

I agree that Rangers would have had to offer crazy money, especially after the very public stance adopted by Stubbs.

For Rangers to win this bidding war they'd need to have been prepared to spend a tenner for every fiver Celtic would spend.

No club is that stupid.

A fairly accurate summation of the farce.

Only if 'accurate' has been redefined as, 'jingoistic, tub-thumping dross'. I had to stop reading so embarrassed was I for the author.

Still, it's always a laugh to see how cute the Ps&Ds are in one of their feeding frenzies. The level of hysteria they can generate is spectacular. I blame an excess of oestrogen.

Only if 'accurate' has been redefined as, 'jingoistic, tub-thumping dross'. I had to stop reading so embarrassed was I for the author.

Still, it's always a laugh to see how cute the Ps&Ds are in one of their feeding frenzies. The level of hysteria they can generate is spectacular. I blame an excess of oestrogen.

post-33652-0-90624100-1439673390_thumb.j

Yon Waddell chap putting macgilligan in his place on twitter.

@GordonWaddell

@Pmacgiollabhain Y'know, so many people have told me what a total fuckwit you are, I just never bothered to check. Saved me the trouble. Ta.

Lol...

Edited by bennett

Yon Waddell chap putting macgilligan in his place on twitter.

@GordonWaddell

@Pmacgiollabhain Y'know, so many people have told me what a total fuckwit you are, I just never bothered to check. Saved me the trouble. Ta.

Lol...

Bennet yet again going on about the Phil mcjobby chap, talk about obsessed :wub:

Give the guy a break Bennet he has made good money from this whole shambolic comedy show :1eye