Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, Scott Allen would definitely have been a good addition, but Stubbs was understandably never going to sell to us. The upshot of him signing for C*ltic doesn't strengthen us but it certainly weakens Hibs, I'll take it.

Yes, but it gives Hibs decent money and decent players. It's a far better outcome for Hibs that selling him to Rangers for similar money.

Seriously though Rob, what's with this 'C*ltic' business?

Go on - offer us a rational explanation for it. You must surely realise how ridiculous it makes you look, even before we set it alongside your boast of being friendly with no Celtic fans.

Yes, but it gives Hibs decent money and decent players. It's a far better outcome for Hibs that selling him to Rangers for similar money.Seriously though Rob, what's with this 'C*ltic' business? Go on - offer us a rational explanation for it. You must surely realise how ridiculous it makes you look, even before we set it alongside your boast of being friendly with no Celtic fans.

Why are people so offended by this thing rob does , it is a harmless piece of football banter , I have been on English football forums before just nosying about whilst watching them play and have seen various sites doing similar I.e Liverpool forums which will be full of people not typing man uniteds name and so on , not exactly anything to get her knickers in a twist over

I'd rather he'd not signed for that lot FB, but it matters little to us this season. The lad's a Rangers fan, but has to go with the best deal on offer and move for his career, completely understandable! Just wish he'd said No, I will NOT play for C*ltic, but that's just me.

I am the same , but at the end of the day as I said he was far more essential in hibs plans this season than he was at rangers , the two Tottenham boys look like good additions , did not catch warburtons statement but did he say they would be in the squad on Sunday ?

Why are people so offended by this thing rob does , it is a harmless piece of football banter , I have been on English football forums before just nosying about whilst watching them play and have seen various sites doing similar I.e Liverpool forums which will be full of people not typing man uniteds name and so on , not exactly anything to get her knickers in a twist over

Offended? :lol:

Mon tae f**k, fb.

What are you on about offence for fb? Don't be so daft.

It's not remotely offensive , but it's a bit silly and juvenile. I'm just intrigued as to why he does it, because it helps make him appear idiotic.

What are you on about offence for fb? Don't be so daft.It's not remotely offensive , but it's a bit silly and juvenile. I'm just intrigued as to why he does it, because it helps make him appear idiotic.

It's a football forum , the place is littered with silly and juvenile posts the same as football grounds are full of silly and juvenile chants and songs , it's all part of the fun . Not something that particularly bothers me

Yes, but it gives Hibs decent money and decent players. It's a far better outcome for Hibs that selling him to Rangers for similar money.Seriously though Rob, what's with this 'C*ltic' business? Go on - offer us a rational explanation for it. You must surely realise how ridiculous it makes you look, even before we set it alongside your boast of being friendly with no Celtic fans.

You're such tedious fud MT, I have never 'boasted' about not having Pals that follow C*ltic, I just don't that's all, get back behind your net curtains!

It's a football forum , the place is littered with silly and juvenile posts the same as football grounds are full of silly and juvenile chants and songs , it's all part of the fun . Not something that particularly bothers me

Yeah, fair enough I suppose.

It's just that Rob sometimes wishes to be taken seriously and it won't help with that.

It only works for certain clubs, like say C*unty for instance, if you use a star in their name it creates a new word which is quite an apt way of describing their club and fans. Cltic just means nothing. Another example could be, hmm let's think.....Ra*gers or *angers. Edited by stonedsailor

I have had a most enjoyable day with mates out on the town and surprise surprise the same tedious c***s are still on here talking the usual utter shite.

Yet your day has been that Good the first thing you have come home and done is post tedious pish in said tedious pish filled thread

It only works for certain clubs, like say C*unty for instance, if you use a star in their name it creates a new word which is quite an apt way of describing their club and fans. Cltic just means nothing. Another example could be, hmm let's think.....Ra*gers or *angers.
It only works for certain clubs, like say C*unty for instance, if you use a star in their name it creates a new word which is quite an apt way of describing their club and fans. Cltic just means nothing. Another example could be, hmm let's think.....Ra*gers or *angers.
If thats the route you are going for then you are correct but in red robs terms it is more down to the fact he is showing he can't bring himself to type their name , either way this arguement is already boring me to tears before it has begun stoney

Yes, but it gives Hibs decent money and decent players. It's a far better outcome for Hibs that selling him to Rangers for similar money.

Seriously though Rob, what's with this 'C*ltic' business?

Go on - offer us a rational explanation for it. You must surely realise how ridiculous it makes you look, even before we set it alongside your boast of being friendly with no Celtic fans.

Decent money? A similar offer was recently described as derisory by many hibs fans on here.

Decent players? I'd say that Celtic probably see Allan as the better player, so you could say that hibs have been weakened.

S'pose it is better from a hibs viewpoint in that regard, my opinion is that Allan is a bit overrated...

Robs engaging in banter, deal with it.

Decent money? A similar offer was recently described as derisory by many hibs fans on here.

Decent players? I'd say that Celtic probably see Allan as the better player, so you could say that hibs have been weakened.

S'pose it is better from a hibs viewpoint in that regard, my opinion is that Allan is a bit overrated...

Robs engaging in banter, deal with it.

I never described it as derisory and I'm not a Hibs fan, so what's your point? It is decent money given Allan's contract status.

Two specific players at Hibs' level might be of more use than Allan to Hibs. If the money can be spent wisely while the transaction has not enhanced Rangers, then of course it's better news for Hibs, especially given that Allan had been unsettled.

Rob may well be attempting banter, but it's a shit example of the genre.