Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do 2 Scottish teams have so many followers from outside their catchment area, are they all glory hunters? I think you may have went to school at one time, how many proddy kids supported a succesful Celtic or vise versa when both were at their middling peak? You are a bunch o nuggets who embarrass everyone outside yer bubble.

Seriously get tae f*ck, you ever been to Old Trafford and seen the supporters buses lined up from Plymouth to Peterborough, from Basingstoke to Bradford??

Rangers and C*ltic, they only have religious connotations in your head!

Seriously?

Do you mean that?

That is absolutely bonkers.

A trip to the websites linked to from here tells us that a warped version of religious identity is hugely important to a great many of the followers of each.

The songs Rangers fans burst into - even the ones not on the banned list you needed issued - illustrate this dimension to the club's identity. The flags , scarves etc on sale round Ibrox prove it.

Tell me that aspect has no appeal for you and I might believe you. Tell me it's not important to anyone and I simply won't for very very obvious reasons.

Sharing a 3l of frosty jacks between them

I'll be amazed if WRK was there last night (doesn't go to games) but if he swapped the amount of time he spends on here bitching about Rangers, to actually following 'his team' I reckon he'd be taking in about 30 games a season!!

Yet you still can't type the name Celtic, or have any Celtic supporting friends. You are the only person I know of who supports Celtic or Rangers and doesn't have friends who support the other team. Your demographics are still in the 19th century.

That's almost up there with the QCs nae capital letter means you're a bigot rant.

Seriously?Do you mean that?That is absolutely bonkers.A trip to the websites linked to from here tells us that a warped version of religious identity is hugely important to a great many of the followers of each.The songs Rangers fans burst into - even the ones not on the banned list you needed issued - illustrate this dimension to the club's identity. The flags , scarves etc on sale round Ibrox prove it.Tell me that aspect has no appeal for you and I might believe you. Tell me it's not important to anyone and I simply won't for very very obvious reasons.

Seriously Monkey, it seems so much more important to you, I'll be going to Alloa on Sunday to follow my football team, you'll probably be watching the game too on TV?, an exciting year with goals, trips and tumbles lies ahead! You're obviously interested, so just enjoy the ride with the rest of us.

Nothing like the same, Millwall and Leyton Orient are well supported in their local communities,catchment areas.

The other 3 teams come from towns outwith big cities.

Aye, Stockport is nowhere f*ckin near Manchester eh?

Seriously Monkey, it seems so much more important to you, I'll be going to Alloa on Sunday to follow my football team, you'll probably be watching the game too on TV?, an exciting year with goals, trips and tumbles lies ahead! You're obviously interested, so just enjoy the ride with the rest of us.

To seriously deny that such an element of the club's identity and appeal exists for anyone, is just wilfully daft.

To seriously deny that such an element of the club's identity and appeal exists for anyone, is just wilfully daft.

We have an amazing support, always have, even with the emergence of the 'New Firm' back in the early 80's, it's always been a fantastic experience to follow Rangers, long may it continue. Follow Follow!