Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

See, I'm torn. I've always liked Morton since we got Kai Johansen and Erik Sorensen off you. I'm pretty sure the latter was in goal for my first game at Ibrox.

In normal circumstances I'd wish Morton well and hope they get promoted with us. My only issue is with perennial student who constantly brays about your club and thinks every other posters is a contemptuous fool. He is much more of a fud than anyone from Rangers and Celtic. Maybe set yer hoose in order before picking on Rob, eh ;)

Him aside I hope Morton do a number on Hibs this weekend and St Booooooo next Friday.

You pished again?

Aye mate, I think that's about it, nothing more!

So you think Rangers are going again, but once more, it'll only be them?

The guys with that 'Sink us and We'll Sink You' banner really were wildly wrong then, weren't they? In your view, they were apparently wrong twice.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

after the club went bankrupt

At least they have their dignity

At least they have their dignity

Imagine the Italians being less corrupt than us.

A new Parma football club Parma Calcio 1913 will begin the season in Serie D.

Aye, Scott Allen would definitely have been a good addition, but Stubbs was understandably never going to sell to us. The upshot of him signing for C*ltic doesn't strengthen us but it certainly weakens Hibs, I'll take it.

Aye, Scott Allen would definitely have been a good addition, but Stubbs was understandably never going to sell to us. The upshot of him signing for C*ltic doesn't strengthen us but it certainly weakens Hibs, I'll take it.

C*ltic :lol:

Rangers <------- See how easy it is?

Grow up Boab ffs.

Rob your no following the script , according to the pnd's we are supposed to be pyoor beeling

Rob your no following the script , according to the pnd's we are supposed to be pyoor beeling

I'd rather he'd not signed for that lot FB, but it matters little to us this season. The lad's a Rangers fan, but has to go with the best deal on offer and move for his career, completely understandable! Just wish he'd said No, I will NOT play for C*ltic, but that's just me.