Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We have an amazing support, always have, even with the emergence of the 'New Firm' back in the early 80's, it's always been a fantastic experience to follow Rangers, long may it continue. Follow Follow!

Does that count as an argument, or a discussion point or are you attempting to use it as a substitute for something similar?

Whatever it's meant to be, it's utterly irrelevant to what we were debating, as well as childish enough to make me feel a wee bit sad for you.

Does that count as an argument, or a discussion point or are you attempting to use it as a substitute for something similar?Whatever it's meant to be, it's utterly irrelevant to what we were debating, as well as childish enough to make me feel a wee bit sad for you.

But not as sad as I genuinely feel for you Monkey, Nothing going but the Gers!

We have an amazing support, always have, even with the emergence of the 'New Firm' back in the early 80's, it's always been a fantastic experience to follow Rangers, long may it continue. Follow Follow!

RIP-rangers.jpg?resize=657%2C491

Come on Kinky. Over the course yerself no.8 tedi and bennett for all your faults are good value. You all defend your corner well but raging rob is the Vicky Pollards boyfriend who invaded the park.

Rob's an exuberant poster and has his combative moments. I just think it's too easy for non-Rangers fans to call us bigots and for longer-established posters to use 'newbie' as an insult. I'd never do that to you, for example.

Mind you, were Rob a Celtic fan he'd get right on my tits ;)

Rob's an exuberant poster and has his combative moments. I just think it's too easy for non-Rangers fans to call us bigots and for longer-established posters to use 'newbie' as an insult. I'd never do that to you, for example.

Mind you, were Rob a Celtic fan he'd get right on my tits ;)

Quoted for truth. Same went for that diddy frae Goa with his pish.

Absolutely different characters! Rob's a Bear and posts about Rangers. Dhense was a lost wee soul.

Both have a mad view of what basically boils down to a wee bit o fitba, both are radical fitba fans with a hint o we're better than you in a cultural sense and seem to spend far too much time on it, Mind you what supporters bus runs from Goa fortnightly? At least raging is in the mix.. Anyway I need to channel my hatred for the DPB's for next friday.

WOW, what a shit life you must have.

It's pretty good tbh thanks, sunshine, pool, golf and a few beers, flight back to Glasgow this Saturday afternoon, then the game on Sunday, then back to Spain on Tuesday morning for another week, aye it's ok, cheers!

Anyway I need to channel my hatred for the DPB's for next friday.

See, I'm torn. I've always liked Morton since we got Kai Johansen and Erik Sorensen off you. I'm pretty sure the latter was in goal for my first game at Ibrox.

In normal circumstances I'd wish Morton well and hope they get promoted with us. My only issue is with perennial student who constantly brays about your club and thinks every other posters is a contemptuous fool. He is much more of a fud than anyone from Rangers and Celtic. Maybe set yer hoose in order before picking on Rob, eh ;)

Him aside I hope Morton do a number on Hibs this weekend and St Booooooo next Friday.

Aye mate, but you have to follow your team if you can make it no? It's always the question, Rangers are playing can we get there? Sometimes not but mostly yes!

Are Aberdeen your big team mate?