Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wrong! Have a wee swatch back up the thread MT, it was yer pal WRK who brought up the tired notion of 'proving superiority'.

In the meantime just steer clear of the religious pish, you can try and dress it up any way you want, it doesn't help, your call.

Good luck to Kyle Hutton btw on signing for QotS, will hopefully get his career back on track.

Apologies. It was indeed WRK who brought 'superiority' into this. My response was to your use of the term, but I see that you used it in response, yourself. My mistake.

Can't you see however that I brought up the idea of an appeal to those who identify with the country's dominant religion, as an explanation for Rangers' size and success?

As I said, I don't even see that as remotely contentious, let alone offensive. Tackle what I do actually say, rather than reach for some knee jerk blanket excuse for dismissing it.

As for Hutton, a welcome enough addition alongside Heffernan who I'm less sure about.

It'll be interesting to see what our first XI looks like with everyone available.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Apologies. It was indeed WRK who brought 'superiority' into this. My response was to your use of the term, but I see that you used it in response, yourself. My mistake. Can't you see however that I brought up the idea of an appeal to those who identify with the country's dominant religion, as an explanation for Rangers' size and success? As I said, I don't even see that as remotely contentious, let alone offensive. Tackle what I do actually say, rather than reach for some knee jerk blanket excuse for dismissing it.

You still don't get It Monkey, The appeal to those who identify with the 'dominant religion' in Scotland has nothing to do with the Club's success down the years.

Its what happened on the park, alternatively take a look across the City (in some of our darker years) and the success of Jock Stein, Danny McGrain & Kenny Dalglish etc..

Crack on, I'm bored going over this old shite yet again, at least the Rugby's on tonight..

You still don't get It Monkey, The appeal to those who identify with the 'dominant religion' in Scotland has nothing to do with the Club's success down the years.

Its what happened on the park, alternatively take a look across the City (in some of our darker years) and the success of Jock Stein, Danny McGrain & Kenny Dalglish etc..

It goes a long way to explaining why Rangers is a much much bigger club than all but one of the others from Glasgow.

No?

Do you not think that size has contributed to their trophy haul?

I'm confused by your references to important Celtic figures from a Protestant background. What are they intended to achieve?

Did they miss it?

Of course cloney I forgot you might need an update on the latest celtic game after all you were probably to busy trawling the interweb looking at rangers related stories regarding war titles and rangers attendances , the result was ronnie's galcticos 2 the ayrshire establishment fc 2, with the brother in black awarding what the green and grey hordes claimed to be another "honest mistakes"

Edited by forever_blue

Stop repeating your old shite again and yet again then....

Another hopeless obsessive who contributes absolutely f*ck all, just another tedious random dig at the Gers, Zzzzzzz

The question of cheating and title stripping is gone, find something else to tug over!

Another hopeless obsessive who contributes absolutely f*ck all, just another tedious random dig at the Gers, Zzzzzzz

The question of cheating and title stripping is gone, find something else to tug over!

Well how about answering my inquiry then?

Are you saying that Rangers became a very big and powerful club despite its Protestant identity, or are you merely suggesting that such an identity is incidental to the club's stature?

Or could it be, that it helped a great deal?

But the questions haven't gone.......

41 clubs were disadvantaged by rfc1872's deliberate cheating. Several, including my own, got into financial difficulties trying to compete...

Cheats will always be reminded of their cheating....

Get used to it.

Well how about answering my inquiry then?Are you saying that Rangers became a very big and powerful club despite its Protestant identity, or are you merely suggesting that such an identity is incidental to the club's stature?Or could it be, that it helped a great deal?

Yep as a big city club we've attracted some of the best talent, the same in club football the world over, your perceived religious bias has nothing to do with our success on the park. The demographics of Scotland are so far removed from the origins of both Rangers and C*ltic, they only have religious connotations in your head! Just leave it Monkey, pour yourself a beer and watch the 2nd half of the super 8's, cracking sport!! ( SS3 btw)

But the questions haven't gone.......

41 clubs were disadvantaged by rfc1872's deliberate cheating. Several, including my own, got into financial difficulties trying to compete...

Cheats will always be reminded of their cheating....

Get used to it.

What a load of Shite, Man Utd, the darlings of the EPL, spending tens of millions on players whilst being 600 million in debt a few years back, was that fair on Fulham, Bolton and Birmingham? Not a fair comparison perhaps to our game but you get the gist right?

Yep as a big city club we've attracted some of the best talent, the same in club football the world over, your perceived religious bias has nothing to do with our success on the park. The demographics of Scotland are so far removed from the origins of both Rangers and C*ltic, they only have religious connotations in your head! Just leave it Monkey, pour yourself a beer and watch the 2nd half of the super 8's, cracking sport!! ( SS3 btw)

How come Partick and Queens Park don't equate to 25000 followers each per week then? The arse cheeks with their veiled religous followers are an embarrasment to Scotland, who are given fuel by the lapdog press. At least on the International scale you are pretty much irrelevant, so that's all good.

How come Partick and Queens Park don't equate to 25000 followers each per week then? The arse cheeks with their veiled religous followers are an embarrasment to Scotland, who are given fuel by the lapdog press. At least on the International scale you are pretty much irrelevant, so that's all good.

The old firm rivalry is not irrelevant at all on an international scale , look at YouTube and you will find various old firm related documentaries in different languages , the Rangers situation was also well documented in various countries as has the situation afterwards with various documentaries made regarding our seasons in the lower leagues , reality is if you go anywhere and mention Scottish football they are more likely to reply Rangers or celtic than anyone else

What a load of Shite, Man Utd, the darlings of the EPL, spending tens of millions on players whilst being 600 million in debt a few years back, was that fair on Fulham, Bolton and Birmingham? Not a fair comparison perhaps to our game but you get the gist right?

Did Man Utd register their players' contracts properly?

You get the gist, right?

in the same way that Millwall, Orient, Tranmere, Stockport & Walsall don't, what a shite argument.

I was at the game.

I don't need to trawl the intenet to know about titles, I even educated you and Tedi about them.

What have I said about the attendances that seems to have upset you? Or are you just making up more shit...you're like a mini RedRob.

Were you sitting next to wrk ?

Yet you still can't type the name Celtic, or have any Celtic supporting friends. You are the only person I know of who supports Celtic or Rangers and doesn't have friends who support the other team. Your demographics are still in the 19th century.

So I don't have any C*ltic supporting friends, what the f*ck does that matter about anything at all ?? I know a few people through my work that follow C*ltic but they haven't become friends, pretty sure it's reciprocal, what's the problem?

in the same way that Millwall, Orient, Tranmere, Stockport & Walsall don't, what a shite argument.

Why do 2 Scottish teams have so many followers from outside their catchment area, are they all glory hunters? I think you may have went to school at one time, how many proddy kids supported a succesful Celtic or vise versa when both were at their middling peak? You are a bunch o nuggets who embarrass everyone outside yer bubble.