Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Yes it will.

If we beat Hearts in the biggest ever derby game, Hearts fans will never ever recover from it and will be forced to live with the shame for the rest of their unbearable lives.

Be afraid, be very very afraid.

But you would be the 2nd team to win a derby cup final? :unsure: We will always be the first. :)

If you do somehow beat us it will be nothing more than another 7-0 like blip. If we win it truly is the end of your club.

But you would be the 2nd team to win a derby cup final? :unsure: We will always be the first. :)

If you do somehow beat us it will be nothing more than another 7-0 like blip. If we win it truly is the end of your club.

:lol::lol::lol:

If?

Doubt creeping into the Jambo's minds me thinks. 8)

Just building a wee dossier of material from our good friend Forever Hibs to cast up after the final.

'Be afraid'

Bricking it from a piss poor team that we haven't lost to in 3 years. BRICKING IT.

Edited by JamboMikey

Just building a wee dossier of material from our good friend Forever Hibs to cast up after the final.

'Be afraid'

Bricking it from a piss poor team that we haven't lost to in 3 years. BRICKING IT.

I'm sure you are.

The fact that we haven't beaten your mob in 3 years should be rather worrying for Hearts fans.

Even a Hearts simpleton such as yourself will realize that its only a matter of time before they crumble against us. :)

Keep shaking. 8)

Good post apart from one tiny point- it's the wrong way round you complete cretin.

If Hertz win it's just another thing you have over us- we will survive.

On the other hand if we are lucky enough to do it you lot will be in hiding for months. If nothing else it will give you time to replace all your songs that will no longer be relevant.

Good post apart from one tiny point- it's the wrong way round you complete cretin.

If Hertz win it's just another thing you have over us- we will survive.

On the other hand if we are lucky enough to do it you lot will be in hiding for months. If nothing else it will give you time to replace all your songs that will no longer be relevant.

Incorrect. :lol:

If Gregg Wallace is going to this game in the Hearts end, then I'm supporting Hearts in the fina

It's hanging in the balance at the moment.

Gregg update.

Gregg Wallace @GreggAWallace

Can you Hearts fans get someone at the club to return the calls of my PA @HeidiPWallace so we can arrange the trip.

I imagine the staff at Hearts are wondering what the f**k is going on. laugh.gif