What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

It's annoying it seems to be impossible to watch this film legally in the UK. Does Showbox work on Chromecast or Amazon firestick without doing something fiendishly complicated?

P.S. https://www.theedgesusu.co.uk/film/archive-comment/2015/02/10/lost-in-the-atlantic-five-films-we-may-never-see-in-the-uk/

Saw Triple9 at Cineworlds secret screening last night. Considering that the expectation for these things is for it to be a 'big' film, i.e. Deadpool, relatively few folk walked out of this one.

The film itself was actually pretty decent 'cops do bad things' fare. Went through the whole thing wondering when Kate Winslet was going to turn up..completely didn't recognize her at all.

7/10

kingsman

Loved it, loads of bonkers style action that lends itself to CGI, Colin Firth was superb as Samuel L Jackson. 9/10

^^^ how I read this at first.

I would watch the f**k out of that film. If people complained about Joseph Fiennes playing Michael Jackson, there'd be another civil war over that casting.

Zoolander - 6/10 - Never seen this before so watched it on Netflix. Decent enough. Won't be rushing to see the sequel though.

Kung Fury - 9/10 - Technically not really a film since its only half an hour, but its movie-esque parody so I'll just chuck it here. My mate recommended me this so watched it on Netflix. One of the funniest things I have ever watched. Parody of 80s action movies. Phenomenal.

You'd never know Samuel L. Jackson was a pensioner. He looks about half his age in Kingsman.

I think Matthew Vaughan's films are brilliant but my complaint is always the quality of special effects, and the CGI in that one was his best yet.