What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

He plays a murderer who rapes people in The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

That good enough for you?

Nope. My wife will never watch it.

Im going through the list of her favourite "male" actors and getting films in which they are b*****ds, so i can say what a b*****d he is without sounding jealous. I have Jude Law, Heath Ledger down, now Matthew to get and im done.

I was laughing when I first heard him talk with that accent but it soon settled and I didn't think it was too bad in the end. Djimon Hounsou was just as good as well. I really like him as an actor. Thought he was superb in Gladiator.

I think I am going to watch it again tonight. I'm beginning to think it is the best film I have seen this year. Zodiac and The Good Shepherd are probably the other ones that come close to it.

You can get it in HMV for £7 I think.

Aye, same

Yeah he plays it well

Zodiac was good as well though, tough call

Well that is getting bought then

Ended up going to see The Heartbreak Kid last night. A bit better than what I expected but then again I wasn't expecting much at all to be honest. Ben Stiller thinks he's missed the love boat and gets hastily married to a woman he has just met, Lila. Soon after they are married all her crazy habits come out to show and he realises he doesn't really want to be with her.

While on their honeymoon he begins to fall for another woman, Miranda, and while his new wife is cowering in the hotel room suffering from a terrible dose of sunburn, he bonds with Miranda and the two become close. By the end, when he is about to break it off with Lila, Miranda finds out that he has a wife and you have the usual "cliffhanger" of will she be able to forgive him?

There are some funny scenes in it at times and while the plot is very much your typical recycled rom - com style it had enough laughs in it to keep me entertained. 6/10.

Aye, same

Yeah he plays it well

Zodiac was good as well though, tough call

Well that is getting bought then

I went to the movies to see Zodiac and thought it was excellent. If you haven't already, try and get a hold of the book written by the Jake Gyllenhal character Robert Graysmith. It's a really chilling read, even more so as it uses actual letters from Zodiac and the police files and reports from the time.

In fact, here's a link

I went to the movies to see Zodiac and thought it was excellent. If you haven't already, try and get a hold of the book written by the Jake Gyllenhal character Robert Graysmith. It's a really chilling read, even more so as it uses actual letters from Zodiac and the police files and reports from the time.

In fact, here's a link

It also goes into more details of the murders and other possible linked murders to the Zodiac. I found it helped me piece together some fragmented parts of the film.

Guest BullyWee1878
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

Total fucking shite. Absolutely awful from start to finish. Will Ferrel isn't big, clever nor funny. "Shake and bake" has to be the most irritatingly cringeworthy phrase on the planet too. Why do people like these films?

As you can tell, I didn't care much for it. 0/10

Why the f**k did you watch it then when you dont like Ferrell ?

Its quite clear that he is very funny :)

I sat and watched the Departed this afternoon, and thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed it.

I thought DiCaprio was excellent, as was Sheen (as always). It was very well played out, and the shrink burd would get it all way. :D

9/10.

This week I have been mostly watching:

Ratatouille - saw it on Monday at an advance screening. Absolutely brilliant, but a bit predictable. 9/10.

Black Sheep - terrible, terrible yet hilariously brilliant comedy about sheep that go baaaaaaad. 6/10.

The Invasion - updated version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers with the always-lovely Nicole Kidman. Actually pretty good. 7/10.

Black Sheep - terrible, terrible yet hilariously brilliant comedy about sheep that go baaaaaaad. 6/10.

Between Black Sheep and Resident Evil 3 tomorrow, both are on at Cineworld at the same time so got to make a choice!!

Thinking RE3 though... Milla Jovovich :wub:

Watched The Bourne Supremacy last night.

Contrived and complicated plot, even for me, but, I would say that car chase scene in Moscow is even better than the car chase in Bullitt.

Fantastic stuff. Can't wait for the third one now, anyone know when it comes out?

Its been out mate

Watched The Bourne Supremacy last night.

Contrived and complicated plot, even for me, but, I would say that car chase scene in Moscow is even better than the car chase in Bullitt.

Fantastic stuff. Can't wait for the third one now, anyone know when it comes out?

Bourne Ultimatum came out around the first game of the season.

I saw 'Marnie' tonight.

A bit odd. Kind of in the same vein as that other Hitchcock classic Vertigo.

Sean Connery comes across as a right c**t in it, but I think he's actually meant to be kind and caring :lol: . Kind of representative of the time it was made, I suppose.

6/10