What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Wicker Man :thumsup2:thumsup2

You know something, I hadnt watched it in years and could only remember having seen the final scene. I had totally forgotten where The League Of Gentlemen had taken their inspiration from!

I wont spoil it for people who havent seen it, but lets just say the more the film went on the more I wanted to happen what actually did in the end. The character was a total bawbag. :lol:

Cheers Grant! ;)

The Wicker Man :thumsup2  :thumsup2

You know something, I hadnt watched it in years and could only remember having seen the final scene. I had totally forgotten where The League Of Gentlemen had taken their inspiration from!

I wont spoil it for people who havent seen it, but lets just say the more the film went on the more I wanted to happen what actually did in the end. The character was a total bawbag. :lol:

Cheers Grant! ;)

731944[/snapback]

I watched it on ITV3 on Friday night, I think.

Weird :blink:

The title of the film kind of gives the end away though! :lol:

Its totally weird Dunc, but brilliant at the same time. I can now understand why it is Grant's favourite film knowing his beliefs. I think you know where I am coming from. As I said, you want him to get it in the end for being a fanny. ;)

731986[/snapback]

I agree about wanting him to get it by the end, he arses about like he's the big man :lol:

Its strange, I was sure that at the end, there was a shot looking at the Wicker Man, and then these Helicopters appeared, flying towards the island :huh:

I thought i'd seen it on a Top 100 programme or something.

Is Grant a pagan? :lol:

Saw Serenity last night and wasn't disappointed at all. A cracking film and since it was Joss Whedon you knew not everyone was going to make it out in the end. Will definitely be making an effort to watch Firefly now.

8/10

Edited by skinnyjean

Guest Hampden Ton

Sin City - 10/10

An incredible film! Had heard it was good but it was brilliant!! :):):)

Mickey Rourke steals the whole film but its Elijah Wood who totally creeped me out! :blink:

Edited by Hampden Ton

Guest Spanky Rodriguez
Sin City - 10/10

An incredible film! Had heard it was good but it was brilliant!!  :)  :)  :)

Mickey Rourke steals the whole film but its Elijah Wood who totally creeped me out!  :blink:

733047[/snapback]

Yip it is an amazing movie. I was kind of disapointed however that we didn't get to see a bit more of Jessica Alba's, ahem, acting skills :(

The last film i saw was Goldmember on Sunday night which i'll give a 7.5/10. Very funny indeed. I had forgotten about the start of the film with Tom Cruise, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kevin Spacey etc. Gwyneth actually looks really fit (i'm no fan of hers usually).

I know it's coming but i can't stop myself from laughing at Dr Evil's prison rap :lol:

Serenity. Thoroughly enjoyable, the Captain reminding me of Hans Solo. A mish-mash of genres, like SJ I'll definitely be looking out for Firefly. 8/10

Saw 2. Far too predictable, I saw through all the twists. They've taken away the clever games the first one played with your mind and replaced it with gross-out scenes. Watchable though. 5/10.

Wallace & Gromit, Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Very funny. Amazing how far the animation has come on since A Grand Day Out. 9/10.

Saw 2. Far too predictable, I saw through all the twists. They've taken away the clever games the first one played with your mind and replaced it with gross-out scenes. Watchable though. 5/10.

Wallace & Gromit, Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Very funny. Amazing how far the animation has come on since A Grand Day Out. 9/10.

Agree totally with Saw 2, although, I happen to love gross-out scenes, so it was fine for me, but I do wish it was a bit more of a psychological film like the first one was. The link was pretty obvious from fairly early on really.

I tend to disagree with Wallace and Gromit though, I wasn't overly impressed at all. The short Wallace and Gromit films and Creature Comforts were far better, in my opinion.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Leprechaun 3, starring John Gatins (whose directorial debut was released this week... "Dreamer: Inspired by a true story")

7/10, better than the other 3 I've seen!

Now only need to see In Space, and Back 2 Da Hood!

Watched Hotel Rwanda last night. tragic, fucking tragic stuff.

8/10

I can picture it - loads of popcorn, Ben and Jerry's, big tumblers of Cola... and a harrowing tale of genocide, death, human suffering and brutality.

If you are interested in the Rwandan genocide a good book is 'We Write to Inform you we are to be killed with our families'. The whole thing is almost literally unbelievable.

Last film I watched was Sin City, enjoyed it a lot. 8/10

I watched Identity last night starring John Cusack, Rebecca de Mornay, Ray Liotta and a few other familiar faces.

It was enjoyable enough trash. The presence of John Cusack is enough to give any film an extra couple of marks out of 10. So, I'd give Identity 7/10.