What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

got Wedding Crashers out last night.

The wife likes the guy with the busted nose :lol:

thought it was fairly shite 5/10

I thought it was really pish myself the first time but then watched it again and thought it was an absolutely belting film.

Not the kind of film to watch with a burd :lol:

I thought it was really pish myself the first time but then watched it again and thought it was an absolutely belting film.

Not the kind of film to watch with a burd :lol:

Wedding Crashers is hilarious. I laughed so much I sprayed diet pepsi over the poor people in the seat in fron. :ph34r::lol:

Wedding Crashers is hilarious. I laughed so much I sprayed diet pepsi over the poor people in the seat in fron. :ph34r::lol:

Aye, f*cking quality film. It is probably for the less mature folk like myself.

Best part was when Vince Vaughn got his dick felt under the table. His face was absolutely priceless :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Blonde Saint

Ice Age 2 9/10.

Best film I've seen for a long time. Only ruined by the little neds two seats down from us with their comments of "awww", "cute" and "shame".

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Hostel - 5/10

Utter pish but it gets 5/10 purely because there is a couple of hot ladies in it who aren't afraid to show their ahem *cough* talents ;)

Phantasm - 7/10

Inspired by the death of Mike Baldwin, I decided to watch this tonight. Still pretty good considering the illogical plots that follow the in three sequels.

I think I'll watch the other 3 over the next few days, although I said that about House and only got as far as House II!

Well, it's not the kind of comment a guy would come out with. A straight one anyway.

Man or woman, straight or gay, the mere suggestion of Michael Douglas munching away at your nether regions is terrifying. FACT. :P

Watched Me, Myself and Irene after the football last night. IMO a criminally under-rated film probably due to Jim Carrey being in it. Being a Carry fan however I would class it as one of the Farreley Brothers best. 8/10 :lol:

Typical quote:

Irene P. Waters (Upon discovering a bottle of JD and a massive dildo): Stay away from me, Hank! I know what you have planned, OK? I saw your so-called "supplies."

Hank Evans: Oh... that! I wasn't gonna just... ram it home, you know. I was gonna... lube it up and ease it in there, inch by inch, like a gentleman.

Irene P. Waters: I was talking about the shovel and the lime.

OK, it's childish but I'll make up for it by watching some worthy shit like American Beaut....naw, forget it, I'm off to watch Commando :D

Phantasm - 7/10

Inspired by the death of Mike Baldwin, I decided to watch this tonight. Still pretty good considering the illogical plots that follow the in three sequels.

I think I'll watch the other 3 over the next few days, although I said that about House and only got as far as House II!

Watched Phantasm II there, it covered up the obvious plot holes in the first one, using dream sequences. A horror cliche, but still effective in this case.

7/10, was going to give it an extra mark for having a dwarf that looked like Diamond Dallas Page, but I shall relent...