What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

After watching Black Mass, I looked out Whitey, the documentary of his trial. It's utterly bizarre - some of his victims' families actually believe his conviction is tainted. The malpractice in the Boston PD/FBI field office goes far further than portrayed in the film. Thoroughly recommended for all who enjoyed Black Mass.

Sunset Song have never read the book but can remember watching it on the BBC 30 odd year a go when it was made in to 4? part serial went to see it today was not as good as I thought it would be It was ok Thought the leading actress was excellent as it was her first ever film and her North East accent was spot on despite been English She carried the whole film Thanks to her will give it 6 out of 10

The Jungle Book. Classic. Mowgli is a wee b*****d though, just ditching Baloo and Bagheera as soon as he gets a glimpse of skirt.

I just would not have that when I was five; credibility stretched to the breaking point IMYO.

Still couldn't see me abandoning an awesome bear and panther double-act for a lassie, if I'm being honest with myself :ph34r:

I watched taken 3 yesterday, thought it was really poor. I know I shouldn't have expected much but it's quite incredible that an action film can have such underwhelming action scenes. There also seemed to be a bizarre lack of blood when people were getting shot to pieces or having heads smashed through glass cabinets etc.

Predictable and really disappointing.

The curse of the "PG-13" rating in the States. Any violence has to be almost completely bloodless or it's bumped up to an "R" and they don't make any money.

The Lady & The Van.

Thought it was a brilliant idea of a film. Based on a true story, not giving anything away it's about a woman who lives in a van & how it reveals how she came to be in that position.

Lots of giggles, dark humor & other emotions.

7.5/10

Grimbo

The curse of the "PG-13" rating in the States. Any violence has to be almost completely bloodless or it's bumped up to an "R" and they don't make any money.

There's an utter perversity to that thinking as well. Let's protect the weans by showing them that violence is virtually consequence free :huh:

The Night Before

Think opinions of this film will really depend on whether or not you like Seth Rogen's humour or not as it's basically him playing the same role he does in most films. Luckily, I am a fan of him, even if he is pretty predictable. It's never going to be regarded as a 'holiday classic' or the like but I found it a very enjoyable way to pass a couple of hours, even had a few scenes which had me laughing out loud which is a rarity with a lot of comedies I've seen at the cinema. THought the three leads, Anthony Mackie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen had a good on-screen chemistry.

7/10