What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I can only surmise that the Hateful8 must be absolutely terrible if they two found it boring.

I'll watch it again when I've finished this litre bottle of baileys off, rather than during it, then hopefully I won't fall asleep.

Grimbo

I get the distinct impression there are some dodgy bootlegs doing the rounds at P&B HQ at the moment :P

Are you chaps watching cam copies, or are there a lot of up-to-date screeners circulating online just now? Personal preference 'n' that, but I'd rather wait 'til DVD than watch a film somebody's taped in the theatre. Even the better quality ones detract from your enjoyment.

Not to mention that everyone will stop making films if you bad boys don't stop your terrorist-funding cheapskate ways! :rolleyes:

Edit: -1 point for repetition.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Once bought a dvd from the chemist called "The Trench", set in WW1.

Didn't have a picture on the telly, only sound. Listened to it all the way through.

Amazing experience.

Still haven't seen the film :)

Sounds like the right way to watch a WW1 film, TBH. Hope you turned the sound up to deafening levels and covered the living room in shite for the full sensory experience.

Bonus points if you got a mate to sit behind you with a randomised timer and a knife to your throat.

I get the distinct impression there are some dodgy bootlegs doing the rounds at P&B HQ at the moment :P

Are you chaps watching cam copies, or are there a lot of up-to-date screeners circulating online just now? Personal preference 'n' that, but I'd rather wait 'til DVD than watch a film somebody's taped in the theatre. Even the better quality ones detract from your enjoyment.

Not to mention that everyone will stop making films if you bad boys don't stop your terrorist-funding cheapskate ways! :rolleyes:

Edit: -1 point for repetition.

PM sent :P

Daft name, great film.

I'm going to have one chance to see one of two films before they disappear from cinemas, Bridge of Spies or the new Star Wars one. I'm thinking the Star Wars one as it probably benefits more from the big screen, but any thoughts from people who have seen both?

PM sent :P

...about the hidden dangers of piracy, I hasten to add!

Nothing to see here, mods :ph34r:

Daft name, great film.

It was almost 'Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption' - can't imagine that would have improved the box office any.

I read that story years before the film came out, and I was so happy that I didn't remember it at all - what an ending, didn't see it coming at all. Literally watched that film hundreds of times over the years.

...about the hidden dangers of piracy, I hasten to add!

Nothing to see here, mods :ph34r:

It was almost 'Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption' - can't imagine that would have improved the box office any.

I read that story years before the film came out, and I was so happy that I didn't remember it at all - what an ending, didn't see it coming at all. Literally watched that film hundreds of times over the years.

Be A WARE

post-13-14514740728163_thumb.jpg

Daft name, great film.

I'm going to have one chance to see one of two films before they disappear from cinemas, Bridge of Spies or the new Star Wars one. I'm thinking the Star Wars one as it probably benefits more from the big screen, but any thoughts from people who have seen both?

Bridge of Spies is very slow for the first hour but the second hour is excellent. Star Wars is phenomenal and you're probably better going to see that to reduce your risk of hearing spoilers if nothing else. It also probably benefits from the big screen a lot more. Bridge Of Spies will be a fiver in HMV by next Christmas.