What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Why the f**k would my autocorrect change trialing to trifling? :lol:

It's purely seasonal, this time next week your ac will replace it with"thrilling".

Happens to the best of us, sometimes it's for the best too.

Grimbo

Northern soul.

Boring as f**k.

What? (Pun intended)

If you ain't in to NS then this is just an historic story of northern (England) working class kids.

I love a bit of NS so thought it was ace & I was brought up in that town that the film was set fictionally set in. (Bury).

If it's more the story rather than the music you are looking for then I think Soul Boy with Martin Compston would be better for you. Though there's not a lot of difference in them.

I keep meaning to go along to a NS night up here but haven't yet, must put it on my 16 list.

There's a terrific documentary on NS on YouTube well worth the watch from the early 70's I think it was done by Granada TV.

Grimbo

Absolutely seething at you folk who still have the time and money to subscribe to an unlimited cinema card. Or who still go to the cinema at all. b*****ds, the lot of you :angry:

Cineworld Unlimited I've got.

I was sure Odean had a thing called Odean Limitless at one point though for a similar price. Might be worth checking into.

Seriously considering getting a cineworld unlimited card, seems like very good value for money if you go once a week.

Cineworld card here also. It's good if you get to the cinema at least three times in a month. I try go once a week

I used to have one, but there aren't 36 films in a year that I would ordinarily pay to see.

At this time of year I will quite probably pay over £16 per month but my annual expenditure won't be anywhere near £200 - the minimum it would take to make an unlimited card worthwhile.

I reckon I could quite easily go once a week rather than sit on here for instance. I'd also watch films rather than just switch them off at the first 'lull' like I usually do.

I work constant backshift 6pm-2am, reckon it would give me something to do before work once or twice a week.

I reckon I could quite easily go once a week rather than sit on here for instance. I'd also watch films rather than just switch them off at the first 'lull' like I usually do.

That latter point is a key one for me. That and doing other things while watching.

I seen a LOT more than 36 movies last year I think. I try and catch at least one new release a week and if any others sorta intrigue me, I'll add them too. Which allows for some surprise gems and stuff I wouldn't normally pay to see.

Way off topic - but that's one of the strangest set working hours I've ever seen!

Aye, it's not a great shift tbh. But I took a massive pay rise to do it so can't really complain. Can still have most of the day to myself before work if I can get myself out of bed :lol: