What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Oh. The ear cameras. Thanks for reminding me. I get that it's an excuse to be able to film everything and might actually be handy as a way of filming so much in the future with a proper explanation, but there was no need to be wearing them while OUT AT A FUCKING NIGHTCLUB! I mean for f**k sake.

Oh. The ear cameras. Thanks for reminding me. I get that it's an excuse to be able to film everything and might actually be handy as a way of filming so much in the future with a proper explanation, but there was no need to be wearing them while OUT AT A FUCKING NIGHTCLUB! I mean for f**k sake.

Aye that part was indeed fucking ridiculous! Knew then how things were going to go from there :lol:

Room

Found it a pretty tough watch as the characters were so normal and human, rather than 100% likeable. It portrayed the crankiness and distress as well as the tender moments. Shed a tear a couple of times (but then I cried watching St Trinians). 

I was impressed by it rather than finding it hugely enjoyable. Admirable 8/10

Natural Born Killers:  Turned it off 2/3rds of the way through as f*** all had happened with the plot after a while (Tarantino story going into shitey dialogue no doubt), even though I enjoyed the first half. Maybe it's just a mood thing.

Watched the Butterfly Effect the other night too.  Meh.

Cafe Society 5/10

Old guy having it away with a much younger woman, CHECK, but old guy is torn up about leaving his wife because he loves her as well but is going to leave her anyway because younger woman makes him feel more alive CHECK, lots of jazz, CHECK. Not terrible but literally the definition of a film that passed the time and no more. If Allen's made about 50 films then this is probably the 35th best.

Alien. 

8/10. Shat myself a couple of times despite having seen it before (quite a few times as well). I haven't seen it in years though which is my excuse. I found myself becoming furious at some of the decisions the characters made that inevitably saw their faces get chomped by the eponymous beast. 

Meant to post this a few days ago.

The Infiltrator

A bit of a mess at times, but all in all, this was a much better viewing than the shite I went to see the night previous. Good to see some decent British names in the cast, even if a couple were just fleeting appearances. It's quite an interesting story which was a bit OTT at times, although for all I know, the OTT stuff could have happened, but I was cringing all the same. Not amazing or anything but a good enough way to spend a couple of hours.

7/10

Finally got around to watching both parts of Hunger Games Mockingjay.

What a load of Garbage, first one seemed to be entirely focused on fucking PR, second one had a amazing premise, the city full of Arena style traps while the rebels advance through the city, get to see no rebel vs army battling, and barely any traps. After the first two which were at least decent i was hoping the finale would be worth it. 

Part 1: 2/10
Part 2: 5/10(only gets this score as the oil trap was pretty awesome)