What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Blades of Glory - 7.5 out of 10

Funnier than Talladega Nights but not a patch on Anchorman!!! Good film , plenty of stupid laughs in it. As long as you arent expectin anything more than a stupid comedy then you wont be disappointed.

Blood Diamond. 6/10,

It was ok, and definitely saved by another magnificent performance by Djimon Honsou. Leo annoyed me the whole film. Not worth all the oscar recognition it got.

I watched 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape' (9/10) last night and thought it was absolutely superb, Di Caprio in particular was amazing in it. How Tommy Lee Jones beat him to an Oscar is baffling.

I know it's easy to give undesrved plaudits to actors who play disabled people (ie Sean Penn in 'I Am Sam), but Leonardo Di Caprio's performance in this is stunning. The film as a whole is excellent, too. It's in Tescos for under 3 bucks and if you've not seen it I would recommend you snap it up.

Sunshine - predictable and boring to be honest. Reminded me of Alien meets Jason X meets *something else*.

The plot was reasonable enough but you never warmed to any of characters and willed them on to succeed in their mission. One of them looked like Nicky Wire actually. Not that that is a plus nor a minus.

6/10 for me.

Just watched 12 Angry Men for the first time in years on one of the new SKY Movies channels. What a cracking new set up that is. :thumsup2

It's a brilliant film that some of you young uns might not have heard of, well worth checking out if. Real basic story of a jury deciding a case.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on at 9 as well, fantastic. :D

Just watched 12 Angry Men for the first time in years on one of the new SKY Movies channels. What a cracking new set up that is. :thumsup2

It's a brilliant film that some of you young uns might not have heard of, well worth checking out if. Real basic story of a jury deciding a case.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is on at 9 as well, fantastic. :D

12 Angry Men is brillian- One of my top movies of all time. It's used at University as a classic example of conformity.

I love the way the camera gradually moves from wide lense shots of the room , to close ups of the individuals. Brilliant stuff, simple, yet complex.

Saw Blades of Glory tonight. Predictably poor but had some decent laughs in it from time to time. I have already paid off my Cineworld card this month anyway so it was essentially free.