What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Downfall - 10/10

It's the story of Hitlers bunker during the last days of the Nazi's as Berlin is being bombarded with all sorts of weapons.

The film was made by a German guy (can't mind his name), and it was up for an oscar, which i think was thoroughly deserved. It's on Film 4 so i'm sure it'll be on again soon and i'd recommend it to everyone.

The subtitles take a small time to get used to but after that it's a very harrowing tale of a very dangerous and deluded man.

That is a f*cking awesome film. I seen it last year or so and absolutely loved it.

Watched Kill Bill Vol 1 (for about the 3rd time) last week. And it's STILL one of the best films I've ever seen.

Also finally got around to watching Twin Town for the first time, and it's hilarious!

Hot dogs for tea!

Guest Comeonthelads

The transporter

It was on channel 4 tonight. Good film, light entertainment. Plenty of action and a beautiful lead woman.

6/10

I watched Spinal Tap tonight and I just didn't get it at all. It was funny in places, but I expected it to be this hilariously brilliant film, and it just wasn't. :(

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Wrong. :P

Went to see Rocky on the last day of Golden week. Same plot, shocking script, horrendous acting and pointless characters as the other ones. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 7/10

And last night I watched Capote again, just to see if it was any better the second time. Phillip Seymour Hoffman deserved his oscar despite his incredibly twee and luvvie name, but the film is rather boring. 4/10.

And finally, Killer starring James Woods, one of my favourite actors. Playing an absolute nutcase who is befriended by a Jewish prison warden. Fairly enjoyable, though no particular depth. 6/10

Flight 93 - 5/10, the ending was rubbish, i was hoping they would have saved the day.

I thought United 93 was brilliantly done.

No Billy-big-time actors trying like hell to steal the show, and excellently directed.

Watching Donnie Darko again just now.

One of the cleverest, thought provoking films ever made, if you havent seen it yet, watch it!

Then watch it again and again until you work it out. :lol:

Smoking Aces. Disappointing. But I had a hangover when I watched it so it was just really annoying me. Might watch it again and see if I change my mind.