What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

28 days later on FilmFour last night.

Still an 8/10 despite the adverts on that bloody channel.

I saw it too last night. I've seen it before though, one of my favourite films in fact. One of the few zombie(yes I know the folk in it aren't zombies) films that is actually scary, it's funny at points as well.

Slow zombies = not scary

Really fast zombies that can infect you with a wee scratch = bloody scary

9/10.

I saw it too last night. I've seen it before though, one of my favourite films in fact. One of the few zombie(yes I know the folk in it aren't zombies) films that is actually scary, it's funny at points as well.

Slow zombies = not scary

9/10.

You must be shite scared of Ibrox.

Slow zombies = not scary

9/10.

Not zombies!!! Infected humans :rolleyes:

Zombie movies aren't scary but they are damn entertaining, like Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Day of the Dead 2: Contagium, Zombie Holocaust, Zombie Flesh Eaters. Avoid The Zombie Dead though, absolutely bloody awful

I watched Children of Men at the weekend. I thought it was far superior to some of the other big name movies i have watched recently (Babel and Blood Diamond). An excellent story, and surprisingly well acted. 8/10.

Watched a few wee films over the Easter Weekend there....

300 - Pretty average, a bit too many gratuitous slow motion beheadings for my liking......... Got a bit bored by the end. 6/10

Little Miss Sunshine - Very funny and touching - 8/10

Sunshine - I quite enjoyed it, though it got a bit silly at the end. I'm sure some sci fi geeks could point out all the nods to other films, but the one it reminded me of was Event Horizon :blink: Bonus points for the very sexy Cillian Murphy 7/10

United 93 - Pretty damn stunning 9/10

I watched Stay, which is a Ewan Mcgregor film that came out last year or the year before. It has Ewan Mcgregor as a Phsychiatrist who treats a patient who seems to know things are going to happen. He tells him he will commit suicide on his 21st birthday on the coming saturday. Naomi Watts is in it as Ewan's wife, and Ryan Gosling is the patient.

ALthough a lot of people will probably hate it (can't say why as it will give away the ending), i thought it was a great storyline, and visually, the way the film goes from 1 scene to the next was brilliant. It can get a bit confusing but keep with it to the end.

8/10

Guest johnjag

At the weekend i saw a couple of movies. the first was Little Miss Sunshine which was excellent and then the History Boys which I found pretty disappointing (the characters of the schoolboys were totally unbelievable, swanning around their state grammar school like a bunch of little Noel Cowards, being terribly witty and flaunting their homosexuality without reproach from their fellow pupils). Just like real school life, I don't think.

Also, I took the weans to see Mr Bean's Holiday yesterday. If it wasn't so loud at the cinema I could have gone for a wee sleep.

Edited by johnjag

:lol: Green Street was horseshit. :lol:

Last night I had the immense pleasure of watching Harry Potter and the goblet of fire.

Tremendous entertainment, although Simon Lichtie looked perfectly sober throughout - I don';t think he drinks as much as he claims......

I'd give it 6/10 for some good special effects(and Hermiones a$$)