What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Just back from the flicks. Fracture it was, really, really good. Anthony Hopkins was excellent - good plot, and some great comedy in it too.

8/10.

I love it when they are in court and while Gosling is asking questions he is doodling on his pad and disrupts the entire courtroom with his constant ripping of paper :lol:

Just back from the pictures, saw Stranger Than Fiction... Will Ferrell in good movie shock! Actually that should read excellent movie. One of the best movies I have seen in many years. 9 cookies out of 10.

Which makes up for having to watch Borat last night, arguably the worst movie I have ever seen. minus one zillion out of ten. (in other words worse than anchorman, the blair witch project and the complete works of Lars von Trier put together).

Watched Silence of the Lambs on Saturday, love the film. Can't wait for Hannibal Rising to come out on DVD (although i want to watch all the other Hannibal films first. :) 10/10

Then yesterday watched DeJavu with Denzel Washington. Excelleng idea for a story, and one for the anti-spy camera people to love. Actors were great, and i love the way they cloned Halle Berry (Paula Patton Clicky) 9/10

Guest BurghBoy

This Is England, a solid 8/10, loved it.

And on DVD, Dead Man's Shoes...English film, certainly not big budget but very good. 8/10.

Just back from the flicks. Fracture it was, really, really good. Anthony Hopkins was excellent - good plot, and some great comedy in it too.

8/10.

saw it last night too. thought it was excellent. hopkins character is very 'lecter esque', one of the many reasons i enjoyed the film.

8/10? nah, make it a 9/10

also watched the last king of scotland on dvd the other day. thought they could have made the relationship between the doctor and amin a little more subtle and show a bit more of uganda. but then again, its a film not a documentry and forrest whittaker was outstanding

8/10

Just back from the pictures, saw Stranger Than Fiction... Will Ferrell in good movie shock! Actually that should read excellent movie. One of the best movies I have seen in many years. 9 cookies out of 10.

Which makes up for having to watch Borat last night, arguably the worst movie I have ever seen. minus one zillion out of ten. (in other words worse than anchorman, the blair witch project and the complete works of Lars von Trier put together).

How can you not like the Anchorman......its like the funniest thing I've ever watched :P

Guest fonics7
How can you not like the Anchorman......its like the funniest thing I've ever watched :P

films like anchorman & team america are pathetic, there's no humour in them, they struggle to raise one laugh through the entire film. what a great pair of comedies :D

A History of Violence - 6/10

Sexy Beast - 9/10

Watched the both this afternoon. A History of Violence was alright, a bit overrated though. Some cracking sex scenes in it though!

Sexy Beast was awesome. Ben Kingsley as Don Logan is the best perfromance I've ever seen.

films like anchorman & team america are pathetic, there's no humour in them, they struggle to raise one laugh through the entire film. what a great pair of comedies :D

:unsure:

I watched Rocky Balboa last night. Magnificent. Cheesy, yes, but one of the most enjoyable films I've ever seen. 10/10

Batchelor Gang Bang 4 - Im not entirely sure it really was the guys batchelor party, im sure if his future wife see's it, she wont be too happy, however, it had a great finale - 8/10.

Batchelor Gang Bang 4 - Im not entirely sure it really was the guys batchelor party, im sure if his future wife see's it, she wont be too happy, however, it had a great finale - 8/10.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: