What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

:lol:

you dont have type some pish! :rolleyes:

The Last Crusade is the worst of the three original ones. Still 6/10, but not great. There's been a debate on the Morton board as to the best ones, and I'm not alone in thinking the order is

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Temple of Doom

Last Crusade

You either love it or think it's pretty average.

Films are subjective you know. B)

Remember that you said 300 was a 7/10, and it had been ages since you'd seen a great film. And your great film turned out to be "Big" which is "brilliant".

Just remember, don't say that people type pish when it can be checked what you have typed! :rolleyes:

Edited by SaltyTON

Vampire in Brooklyn (1995)

The second film of Wes Craven's 6 year 'comedy' period, this, New Nightmare and the Scream trilogy. All of which were pretty good and it gets the same score as the rest (bar Scream 3 which was shite!)

Craven and Murphy are a good combination!

7/10

Diary of the Dead - 5/10

Not too bad a film, just quite dull for a film about zombies.

Would've probably got a bit higher but for my hatred of the guy with the camera "Jay".

Of the 8 of George A Romero directed films that I've seen, it's certainly the 2nd worst.

EDIT: Forgot about how shit The Dark Half was!

Edited by SaltyTON

The Last Crusade is the worst of the three original ones. Still 6/10, but not great. There's been a debate on the Morton board as to the best ones, and I'm not alone in thinking the order is

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Temple of Doom

Last Crusade

You either love it or think it's pretty average.

Films are subjective you know. B)

Remember that you said 300 was a 7/10, and it had been ages since you'd seen a great film. And your great film turned out to be "Big" which is "brilliant".

Just remember, don't say that people type pish when it can be checked what you have typed! :rolleyes:

I never said that I didn't type pish, just that you specifically did! :P

besides, your argument is flawed as 'Big' is brilliant. :D

we'll just have to agree to disagree on Last Crusade... safe in the knowledge that i'm right. ;)

I never said that I didn't type pish, just that you specifically did! :P

besides, your argument is flawed as 'Big' is brilliant. :D

we'll just have to agree to disagree on Last Crusade... safe in the knowledge that IMO I'm right. ;)

Fixed for you.

Oh, and nothing with Jon Lovitz in it can be good. :rolleyes:

Swamp Thing (1982)

3/10

I got bored and gave up with about half an hour to go and am going to bed, no wait Rowdy Roddy Piper is on RAW! :D

This was just dull, bad Wes, I couldn't find enough care to continue watching it at this time of night!

Gets the points for some comedy Batman-esque fighting, would have been more for POW! appearing on the screen every now and then (well it is based on a comic book after all!)

Last Rites (2006) (V) AKA 48 Weeks Later (UK) AKA Gangs of the Dead (USA)

An okay zombie film, that was not quite a spoof (which I was expecting)

Gains an extra point for the presence of Sir Reggie Bannister (not officially knighted ;) )

5/10

watched Iron Man the other night, good turn by Robert Downey Jnr and a decent adaptation my only quibble was the ending

9/10

Boogeyman 2 (2007) (V)

Far better than it had any right to be, considering how bad the remake (of the original Boogeyman) was.

It had elements of Saw, Halloween, Hellraiser, NoES and Scream, and with Tobin Bell providing the acting ability you know you're going to get a pretty good film for a straight to video effort.

Surprised to be saying this but 7/10

EDIT - those fucking Aussies stole my vowels!

Edited by SaltyTON

The Zombie Diaries (2006)

A British version of Diary of the Dead, it's a decent if low budget effort. It was decent, although people have to learn that camcorder movies really don't work at night time!!

Hopefully this will be the last of its kind, no more camcorder films please!!

5/10