What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Scream 4

I didn't think it was as bad as the above poster but it does become boring quite quickly. The opening is quite amusing but that's about it. It's all just too silly with the lack of police presence round key potential victims, the speed and physicality of the killer etc. Allegedly the possibility of sequels 5 and 6 depends on the response to this one. Hopefully/surely this is the end of the run. The one-liners are terrible as well.

2/10

Wasting Away (2007)

A fun zombedy, with a decent twist on the norm, seeing it from the zombies perspective... pretty clever way to do it! Betsy Beutler from Scrubs is in it, but she's not quite as annoying in this as she was the last series of Scrubs.

Good fun, decent watch, and can get the full spoof mark of 7/10.

Finally got round to seeing Sucker Punch, now I am bit even going to try and explain it, as others have said, the plot is very, very ropey. Not that I care when there is that much talent on show. Oh and whoever the costume designer is needs a good pat on the back.

sucker-punch-girls-ls-pp32486.jpg

Every one of them, several times.

:wub:

fapfapfapfap

My friend has that poster in his room. It is now the focal point of it. He's gay, but refuses to let me have it. <_<

Did you like the movie then? You never really said.

Did you like the movie then? You never really said.

Yeah I did enjoy it, mainty for those 5 and the action bits which I though were great, as i say the plot is a bit ropey but its an enjoyable film. Full marks to the guy that manaed to take his girlfriend along. She fell asleep and he was basically in a trance, brilliant. :lol:

Edited by Widge

Wasting Away (2007)

A fun zombedy, with a decent twist on the norm, seeing it from the zombies perspective... pretty clever way to do it! Betsy Beutler from Scrubs is in it, but she's not quite as annoying in this as she was the last series of Scrubs.

Good fun, decent watch, and can get the full spoof mark of 7/10.

Loved the bowling celebration in that! Another zombedy I''ve got my eye on is Pot Zombies about a bunch of potheads who smoke zombie infected weed

i watched Batman Forever on itv2 last night, seemingly remembering that it wasn;t as good as the first 2, but nowhere near as bad as the Clooney abomination.

If that is the case, then Batman and Robin may be tottally unwatchable, as it;s predecessor has not aged well. Campy kitsch fun drags it up to a 5/10

Man of the Year

Pretty funny, Robin Williams is a comedian who decides to run for president. Christopher Walken is his manager and then goes into his campaign manager. Some really good lines in it, with Williams wanting to be more serious and Walken just keeps coming up with analogies as to why he should be funny in his speeches and stuff.

7/10

i watched Batman Forever on itv2 last night, seemingly remembering that it wasn;t as good as the first 2, but nowhere near as bad as the Clooney abomination.

If that is the case, then Batman and Robin may be tottally unwatchable, as it;s predecessor has not aged well. Campy kitsch fun drags it up to a 5/10

Batman and Robin wasn't watchable in 1997...

The Transporter (2002)

Jason Statham transporting shit, well I guess it delivered exactly what it promised. Mindless action flick with little or no room for caring about whether you land on a moving semi using a farmers commercially purchased parachute with more accuracy than a cruise missile...

Good fun, albeit in a really ludicrous situation!

7/10

Fritt vilt II (2008)

The sequel to the highly disappointing Cold Prey, but this time quite enjoyable. It's basically the same film except it carries on where the last one left off, with the surviving female starting the film in the hospital like so many horror continuations do...

I will have to take a mark off, but only the one, for it having TWO teleports which it could definitely have avoided. We'll let it slide that the wee boy doesn't get killed, but that's just my hatred of child actors showing through!

A lot better than the first one, but despite it ending with a double tap, there's a third one for some reason!

6/10

Goblin (TV 2010)

Back in the 1830s a ritual went on on All Hallows were unclean things were burned on a pyre to rid them from the village... a small disabled child was thrown on it, but the mother turned out to be a witch who cursed the village.

Every Samhuinn a goblin would come and take any child in the village, killing everyone in his path!

There's no children left in the village until Gil Bellows from Ally McBeal shows up with his family, and from there the shit hits the fan!

For a Syfy film this was actualy pretty good, a bit clichéd at first but once the goblin showed up it became a lot more inventive than normal!

6/10