Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

If we could give Ambrose new legs, I'd love to keep him. 

He's clearly borrowing his current legs from Michael Flatley

Conor Mckenna Dancing GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Edited by Stoo61

2 match ticket bundle for last 2 games of the season been launched. Save a fiver in doing so.

“Up to a fiver” according to the tweet. Haven’t bothered comparing ticket prices but that suggests some will save less than that. I know cash is tight but that’s a pretty feeble promotion.

For every ticket sold, new screws for Efe's new bionic legs. 

If you’re getting rid of his current legs you’ll need to be quick to get the prosthetics on before Baracus and his pram get a hold of the poor boy.

Player of the year is out on the club's website.

Naturally I went Leon Jones, Miller Fenton as players of the year.

Spoiler

Id imagine my actual picks of Dom and Matty really are uncontroversial, although Josh Edwards could also make a claim for young player of the year

Player of the year is out on the club's website.
Naturally I went Leon Jones, Miller Fenton as players of the year.
Spoiler

Id imagine my actual picks of Dom and Matty really are uncontroversial, although Josh Edwards could also make a claim for young player of the year

So many to choose from. I mean there have literally been so many players I can't even remember them all

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

with Domaldson getting goal of the season.

I also went for this, I was torn between that and Dom at Inverness but thought a solo mazy run from a CB was better.

Dom,

Josh(though I felt a bit guilty given he came as a first team player and has been here a while)

Dom v ICT.

Part of me wants Donaldson get something.  Almost gave him goal of the season but felt if you ignored his position it Dom's goal was better.  Also wanted to give him POTY but being a January signing it was tough to give him it.  

Good result with Partick beating QOS tonight. 

Some battle with Ayr to get automatic safety now. Think we are playing well but Ayr have the easier fixture tomorrow and 2 points ahead. Matching their result tomorrow would be a good outcome.

"The c***s chucking stuff on the pitch need a lifetime ban, only after someone has kicked absolute f**k out of them. Thick, thick wee scumbags. Fucking moron, sheep, unthinking p***ks."

I don't know the guy but in his defence, he doesn't single anyone out or threaten anyone.

So it was your laddie was it? Proud dad moment

Ach, daft heat of the moment comment from me. I don't actually think anyone should get a kicking for that, or a lifetime ban, although I do think it's daft as f**k and needs to be cut out.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ach, daft heat of the moment comment from me. I don't actually think anyone should get a kicking for that, or a lifetime ban, although I do think it's daft as f**k and needs to be cut out.

Stewards searched just about everyone when I was going in so they have to take some responsibility for not finding both of them in the first place. 

But yeh it's daft, a wee chat and a ban until the end of the season seems fairly proportional as for whoever flung the cup, I'd be fairly happy for them not to come back. Who chucks shut at our own players.