Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I noticed the club just posted another four photos from pre-season on Twitter and Otoo is in… all four of them 🤣

Surely now just having a joke at the expense of whoever gave the green light to the other photos that obviously weren’t checked.

Otoo confirmed on a 3 year deal. Never saw that one coming 😂

Nah, I am pleased with the signing. He’s a good player and he’s versatile, which could prove to be very useful over the course of the season.

20 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I noticed the club just posted another four photos from pre-season on Twitter and Otoo is in… all four of them 🤣

Surely now just having a joke at the expense of whoever gave the green light to the other photos that obviously weren’t checked.

Nah, they knew what they were doing with the original photo. 

36 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Matty Todd out for the St Pauli game to give his nose time to heal. To the surprise of nobody, McPake says it doesn’t really matter as Matty fitness is so far ahead of everyone else’s. make sure no German scouts see him and put in a cheeky bid.

There, fixed.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I hope not, simply because I'd like to see new faces coming in and I'm really not sure he's got the legs for the championship. 

Play him in front of back four, do a job there. IMO.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I hope not, simply because I'd like to see new faces coming in and I'm really not sure he's got the legs for the championship. 

Nah want this squad kept together and want us to pay hamilton to get mxdonald back.

Where do we stand at the moment - Three left permanently with Todorov, O’Hara and McDonald. And Mochrie, Otoo, KRH, Gowser all returned to parent clubs. So that’s 7 outgoings.

Resigned KRH, Otoo and brought in Fisher. So realistically another 4 incomings and we’re level with last season. I’d expect me of those being Gowser, so three new faces and potentially some more with a combination of permanent/loan signings.

Two centre midfielders and two strikers needed IMO. I wouldn’t be disappointed with McGowan signing but if he does I’d hope for better quality on top of that. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sounds great! We’ve not had a high promise/low return unit with a tricky name for ages. 

Bartosz Tarachulski being the pinnacle of that particular category. 

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

Bartosz Tarachulski being the pinnacle of that particular category. 

The big Lithuanian Arsenal boy too. 

Quote fancy us to use a bit of Nisbet money toput in a tasty cash bid to Queens or Airdrie for a striker.