Walking Down The Halbeath Road

27 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Sounds bit like Shaun Rooney tbh. Wasn’t that quick but once he picked up a bit of momentum you couldn’t stop him. 

I wouldn’t compare them, Rooney has the physicality to brush off opponents where Macdonald whilst being far from weak more relied upon changing direction/the ability to offer the threat he was happy to put the ball in with his left foot

Edited by parsforlife

11 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I don’t even care if his crosses hit the car park half the time. Someone getting beyond their winger would be a huge leap forward and something we’ve not had since Daniel Harvie.

Macdonald at his best 👇

https://twitter.com/officialdafc/status/1611875455514152960?t=Gd5A2frhzLjwBpB2p5xe0Q&s=19

I like Edwards incidentally and I'm glad he's signed up. I think he's a good player and the team are stronger with him in it. It's just that his crossing is a bit shit too often!

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Viaplay have just said that our cup game at Raith is now 19.45. Thought it was 17.15?

A 19.45 kick off will be quite 'messy'.

Was definitely announced as 17:15.

I’m more concerned about how expensive our pre-season trip to play St Pauli away will be, if Scotland are in the euros in Germany next year.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Was definitely announced as 17:15.

I’m more concerned about how expensive our pre-season trip to play St Pauli away will be, if Scotland are in the euros in Germany next year.

Aye I thought so.

I'm already saving for both trips!

1 minute ago, Heaton said:

Fact he was with McGowan is interesting since he is clubless and.nothing out about us offering a contract. 

I’m sure McGowan will have been offered pre-season at the very least, and the club might not bother announcing that. He seemed keen to stay, very keen in fact, and McPake knows what he brings. I think if he’s kept himself fit over the last few weeks and can get a good pre-season under his belt he’ll be a Dunfermline player this coming season.

I believe we should expect 2/3 signings to be announced before the St Pauli game. 2 are done deals and could be announced today, but knowing the club, the announcements are likely to be delayed by a day or two. The other is training with us, as of this morning, and is expected to sign, but the coaching staff wanted them to prove their fitness before the contract is signed.

There are also trialists with the squad, who may be involved on Friday.

Just now, CallumPar said:

I believe we should expect 2/3 signings to be announced before the St Pauli game. 2 are done deals and could be announced today, but knowing the club, the announcements are likely to be delayed by a day or two. The other is training with us, as of this morning, and is expected to sign, but the coaching staff wanted them to prove their fitness before the contract is signed.

Do any of those names rhyme with Slobert Blobtrass? 

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Daily mail long lense down at Rosyth?

The SRJ sponsor on the managements training gear is way to big imo.

4 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Do any of those names rhyme with Slobert Blobtrass? 

I’ve genuinely not heard anything about Snodgrass. Just assumed it was nonsense. Can’t see us bringing him in, although I do think he would be a fantastic signing for us.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

The SRJ sponsor on the managements training gear is way to big imo.

Yeah, srj branding far too big. Think the training gear looks good in general though. Like the shorts - hopefully they make an appearance in the club shop, as I’ve been needing a new pair of black shorts for fives!