Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

If that blue srj logo is on the home kit it had the potential to be an absolute stinker

I like it on the away shirt but not a fan on the training stuff the coaches are wearing. Imagine the home shirt will be similar. 

14 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

If that blue srj logo is on the home kit it had the potential to be an absolute stinker

If it is will be getting the greaseproof paper and steam iron out at get it off/ melt the middle of the shirt.

20 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

I like it on the away shirt but not a fan on the training stuff the coaches are wearing. Imagine the home shirt will be similar. 

1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

Could be wrong, but think the emphasis is on the ‘blue’ - is the logo not white on the away shirt? Looks blue, with a white outline on the coaches’ training gear though. I think we’re all expecting the new srj logo to appear on the home kit.

Just now, CallumPar said:

MacDonald and O’Hara both apparently signed for Hamilton today. Good luck to them both. Sure they’ll both do well for them in League 1 next season.

Especially against Falkirk.

4 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

MacDonald and O’Hara both apparently signed for Hamilton today. Good luck to them both. Sure they’ll both do well for them in League 1 next season.

Macdonald a good signing, O'Hara could be.

28 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Could be wrong, but think the emphasis is on the ‘blue’ - is the logo not white on the away shirt? Looks blue, with a white outline on the coaches’ training gear though. I think we’re all expecting the new srj logo to appear on the home kit.

Aye what I mean is I like the new large logo on the away shirt, think it’s gives some sort of retro feel similar to an Arsenal JVC number. Just not mad on the blue on the training shirt McPake and McKay wore today.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

I don't know if Gary Mackay-Stevens is even a outside shout but he is available.

Only 6 appearances last year though.

Wouldn’t be shocked to see GMS move to a Championship club but could see Dundee Utd taking a punt, especially since he played there originally. To be fair, he could still do it in the Premiership but has had his injury issues.