Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ross Millen and Allan Smith have signed contract extensions until the summer of 2015 (end of next season). Certainly good news, a little surprised it's only 1 year when others are getting 2 but maybe JJ feels they aren't as good as the other youngsters in the squad and is giving them next season to make or break their Pars career...? Personally, I like Smith. He's been plagued by a few injuries this season and that's unfortunate as we've not been able to see the best of him but I still feel he's a great prospect. Millen is like marmite - you either love him or hate him. Personally, I think he's still got a lot to learn but he's not a player I'd say was terrible. Happy enough with his contract extension, but definitely more so with Smith's.

Who'd be next on your list of players to be tied down for a minimum of next season...?

Hubby?

Faissal?

Scully? (pre contract)

Happy to get those boys signed up, I reckon JJ is probably entering into phase 2 of contract negotiations, trying to a second group of players signed up, they may well all be 1 year deals.

Husband should definitely get a contact, preferably a 2 year one, same with Scully if we can get him signed.

After that probably faiss and spence are the next on the list. Probably too soon to see if Grainger is interested for next season.

Apart from the ones mentioned I'm happy enough to wait until the end of the season before offering anything, that may even go for faiss as well if I'm being honest,

Was graced with the presence of Callum Morris and Ross Millen in Glasgow tonight. I begged Morris to stay with us, to which he replied "I'm stayin" then answered a call from Danny Grainger. I just hope he knew I was talking about the Pars and not in that moment at Bath Street.

Last thing I expected to see on a night out in Glasgow. A legend regardless.

Hey guys

Can you take Kane back?

Thanks.

Be surprised if he hasn't been sent off for yous at least 3 times.

As for Cardle - no thank you. Got enough passengers as it is.

This thing needs sorted. Quickly.

Pitrieve is rented out as a sporting facility . Surely if any repairs or routine upkeep is required it is the responsibility if the owner not the tenants . If I rented a house and the roof collapsed I am damn sure I would not be paying for a new roof