Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Having the audacity to suggest The Pars are going to fail AGAIN is hardly trolling brother.

Nah nothing wrong with that. We might utterly fail again. We'll just have to wait and see.

It was the Cardle and Scully comments I was referring to.

Ah yeah we were so mad we applauded him at the corners.

Just stop replying to him. Put him in ignore. He'll be furious as it'll deny him to attention he's after. And he'll then be able to twist it in to some sort of 'heads in the sand' claim

You are right. Had a feeling when we started signing some quality that fans would get a bit jealous. Not really hard to grasp that bigger crowds and funds from fans equals more money to spend on players. Seem to remember raith winning league one with some decent quality signings but let's not talk about that.

One of the best performances I've seen from a Pars player was on the first day of the season against Falkirk the year we won it, Cardle absolutely destroyed the right back, never seen a demolition job like it.

The year before we won 0-2, Cardle won the penalty and pars were spitting feathers. Read the reply, it states the year we won it. Not last season.

Cheers for dropping the you'se! Bit fragile today and that's much easier on the eyes.

I don't know where to start with that TMT Cowden thing though.

You are right. Had a feeling when we started signing some quality that fans would get a bit jealous. Not really hard to grasp that bigger crowds and funds from fans equals more money to spend on players. Seem to remember raith winning league one with some decent quality signings but let's not talk about that.

Raith didn't win League One with quality signings, they won it because we bottled it.

I think you need to drop the 'jealous' stuff. That does come across as arrogant and a bit 'billy big baws'. I also don't think it's true.

You'd have to assume either no other club was in for him (which I'd find surprising), that he's being offered a decent wage or he just has that affinity towards Dunfermline that he's willing to play League 1 football. Maybe he knows he can be more consistent against dross opposition?

That was a big pull for him. I would imagine there was interest from other clubs but he knows Dunfermline, and I believe he always wanted to come back and play for us again at some point in his career. There's also the fact he and his family were quite settled in the town last time so that will have probably come into his thinking.

Amazingly, not all footballers in Scotland base decisions on where they're going to play solely on money. He also knows that he's likely to be a regular name on our team sheet, which he wasn't at Ross County.

We knocked you out the cup with one of the worst teams in decades.

We weren't exactly any great shakes last season either. In fact I'm struggling to think of a season since the Anelka days that was more brutal to sit through than last season.

I think you need to drop the 'jealous' stuff. That does come across as arrogant and a bit 'billy big baws'. I also don't think it's true.

Suppose, just seems funny that they only started having a go when we started signing decent quality. Get a bit unsure we could be rivals and too strong and look for the overspending bollocks to justify their attacks and meltdowns.

That's not an attempt to be funny, it's a simple statement of fact. League One is not the First Division and anyone who calls it the First Division is wrong.

Really? Ah well. I guess being an absolute pedantic w@nker is what you're all about.

Good though, you're clearly winning at life

Aye, won us a title.

Worth it.

Oh aye, so worth it. To watch as you about went to the wall.

To watch you fail in the SPL and get relegated from division one and struggle for a couple of seasons.

To watch cowden destroy you 3-0 on your home patch after the lot of you noising them up that it would be a walk over.

To watch Cardle(who left because you couldn't rub two pennies together to join us) run riot against you at east end when we won the cup that year.

Another year in league one, missing out on big crowds and more money.

WORTH IT...

OBSESSED WITH THE BIG TEAM LAD