Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The return of the dynamic duo Hemmings and Stewart to EEP to once again rip apart the Pars defence. Might even give you lot some more of my hard earned cash to watch the demolition.

Know you need the cash since I still see the collecting tins in McDonalds. Still, I'm sure Age Concern etc don't mind.

The return of the dynamic duo Hemmings and Stewart to EEP to once again rip apart the Pars defence. Might even give you lot some more of my hard earned cash to watch the demolition.

Know you need the cash since I still see the collecting tins in McDonalds. Still, I'm sure Age Concern etc don't mind.

I hope we actually steal money from charities.

Anyone putting money in the tin has a choice to do what they want with their hard earned cash surely? No need to be bitter about it. Nothing is stopping you lot doing the same, but unlike our club and fans your probably more likely to greet about it and let your club go under.

Boo fucking Hoo. No one forces anyone to put anything in a tin. Your mock outrage is pretty sad. Cheers for your money if you come to the game though.

Rekt m10.

If only there was a way that members of the public could choose the charity to whom they'd like to donate.

5-1 GIRFUY