Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Would also happily take Summers back to Celtic Park on my back. Offers absolutely nothing by trying to be smart and skinning everyone, which always fails. Total waste of a loan. 

4 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

One of the laziest players I've seen. This years Mochrie.

Scored two thirds of our goals this calendar year...

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Scored two thirds of our goals this calendar year...

And? He can score a goal in the last minute with his cock-end to half the arrears, he is still shite and not pulling his weight to dig us out this hole. A total luxury player that we simply cannot afford. 

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

BTW - Raith fans definitely hate us more than they like their own team. That is a fact. 

I hate Falkirk more than Dunfermline.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

And? He can score a goal in the last minute with his cock-end to half the arrears, he is still shite and not pulling his weight to dig us out this hole. A total luxury player that we simply cannot afford. 

Disagree he's lazy. He's just inexperienced.

But can see why it's questioned as to if he is what we need just now. However he has to play at the moment due to necessity.

I mind folk saying earlier in the season that he was a great player and go on to good things.

Ffs. Always amazes me the anger when folk post online. Some of you could do with a warm bottle of milk from yer maw and sent away to bed to sleep it off. There's a button for logging out if you can't take the pressure without abusing players, managers or opposition fans. And if you really must be a dick, at least try and be funny or original...

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Apparently same defensive formation.. 

I’m not going to defend mcpake too much but criticizing not changing formation when we played the game with a quite significant change in shape to normal isn’t fair.

29 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

You seriously are sad p***k. You are the very reason I hate Dunfermline and will be celebrating if you get relegated. What do you think your club are. They're a provincial club that is competing for the same pool of players as us and other Championship clubs. I enjoy the rivalry and give it big licks to my Dunfermline supporting friends when we win and expect the same back when results go the opposite way. Enjoy the rest of your season and let's wait to see your finances when published as you appear to be signing several players to save a piss poor season.

Shut up you tart. 

27 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Not defending set-plays, Pea hearted players not closing players (that McPake signed) down and toothless attacking formations are exactly McPake's fault. We had enough talent on that pitch today to beat that rabble we were up against.  That's not the boards fault. 

Bigger picture is my issue. I don't believe McPake to be the Messiah but I do believe he's a competent manager, and a young one at that. If he gets us through this it'll only benefit us in the long run.

6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Seeing that on-loan Cardiff Academy Player of the Year Benjamin got hooked at HT. 😄

Comes with a 30 day full refund guarantee hopefully.

He’s not very good, I can’t actually remember u23s coming up and being competent, nevermind actually be good.

1 hour ago, Well over Par said:

We are in trouble on the pitch and off. Who is this new director ? More money out the pot. 

In reply to the patrons thing most of the patrons there were very senior pars fans with respect not financially savvy. Just want to have a team to support 

Eh? What's this?

Fucksake think I'll stay off this for a day or two. Another day we would have romped that today. I'm usually pessimistic ASF and I'm seeing positives and a way out of this. Low bar but I've seen improvements the last two games, even if results didn't happen 

18 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Seeing that on-loan Cardiff Academy Player of the Year Benjamin got hooked at HT. 😄

Comes with a 30 day full refund guarantee hopefully.

He looks way off it to be honest. Not holding much hope the boy can turn his form around. 

6 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Summers, Allan, Chalmers, Mehmet, Wighton, Moffat. Pea hearted shit bags to a man. Our pathetic squad built by McPake are a disgrace. No fight,  no plan. McPake out.

Whilst I don't agree with your assessment of some of those players, the point about McPake building the squad is a valid one.