Walking Down The Halbeath Road

5 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Ohsha fecker, that's not good news for you lads

Could go either way. 

My initial thought is that the b*****ds have us running at a f**king massive deficit, and that's a problem. 

However, providing the club survives I don't think it's bad. I'm not sure if you yourself have been on the thread (quite rightly) laughing at what a shambles we've, but plenty of Raith and Falkirk fans have. And I get it, because when Raith and Falkirk have been run poorly it's funny. 

Providing the club survives, I don't think this is bad. It's an absolutely rancid statement but the last paragraph actually hits the nail on the head and it's something I've been saying for a while. 

"The realisations that the realities of Scottish football are as they are, and that we may not be the right investment group for your club"

Is bang on the money, they had no ideas about the realities of running a football club at this level. 

1 minute ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Theyve basically blamed the fans in that statement for their plan not working. Incredible.image.thumb.png.abc0377a3e279d1efb7037d5d896f168.png

Aye. They've got some opinion of themselves. 

Looks like I was wrong yesterday (or whenever it was). Boys aren’t in it for the long haul. Pressure was on to spend money on having a 2nd keeper and they’ve decided that’s asking for too much.

14 paragraphs about how awful our fans are, but there’s no sour grapes. 

"Last years' heroes" only rectified the enormous f**k ups the season befores' duds shat out onto the pitch. They set us back a decade.

The start of last season was the very definition of a clean slate. Injuries didn't help, to be fair, but there were huge errors made. to dismiss the fans' voicing their frustrations as "impatience" smacks of folk who don't know football, never mind Scottish football.

God knows where we go from here.

How dare you say that Rhys Breen may not be a Championship quality defender - he is a hero for winning a league title against a bunch of plumbers, posties and Falkirk, you animals!

Also, "At a board meeting held on Monday 12 August, resources have been made available to the management team to make sensible additions both by way of signings and by way of the now gradually active loan market." Like they've just realised we could be doing with a proper reserve keeper and a slightly bigger squad on Monday? f**king hell. Wonder how many goalies St Pauli have? 

Perhaps they've only just realised how many fans they'd lose if the shite form continues and especially if we go down, and it's knackered their budget. Also, given the recent history of the club, it's mental to think the fans would have patience with narrowly avoiding relegation last season then starting this season looking even worse.

Whatever the reasons, they clearly have been either incredibly naive or f**king stupid. Once again, successful business folk have proven to be anything but when running a football club.

Eh these c***s think we're all stupid. They did say they wouldn't throw money at signings. But they've done the f**king opposite and let the squad go to shite.

f**k off. Booooo

Edited by Heaton

The aim has always been to get to 44 points as soon as possible. After achieving this, further aims may be considered. This does not represent a lack of ambition, as many seem to believe, but the wish to build the squad in a sustainable fashion and to add strength as and when required.

I see they have addressed my email. 44 points does represent a lack of ambition, it's a dreadful minimal target and we still have 44 to go despite being two games into the season. We still don't have a second goalkeeper to challenge Mehmet - that's no sustainable, it's just plain negligence.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Perhaps they've only just realised how many fans they'd lose if the shite form continues and especially if we go down, and it's knackered their budget. Also, given the recent history of the club, it's mental to think the fans would have patience with narrowly avoiding relegation last season then starting this season looking even worse.

Whatever the reasons, they clearly have been either incredibly naive or f**king stupid. Once again, successful business folk have proven to be anything but when running a football club.

Bunch of clowns. For a while they’ve struck me as nothing more than a bunch of drinking buddies who meet up on Zoom and play at running a football club. 

A pretty long-winded way of saying "we've realised that the fans are a shower of impatient, moaning-faced b*****ds".

As Baldrick said, it sounds like a bag of grapefruits to me.