Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We have signed a 19 year old French Moroccan, although the article doesn't state what position he plays. :unsure:

Also, Buchanan has officially left the club.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/articles/20120731/manager-on-tuesday_2208031_2867300

When I saw him come on down at Berwick, he played in midfield.

As for Buchanan, would have liked him to stay but if he doesn't want to play for the Pars, then we move on.

The French Moroccan guy could be a cult hero, regardless of how good he actually is. Hopefully he's decent.

Shame about Buchanan but not a major loss.

I don't think that was a bad result at all tonight. Bristol City are a much better team than us on paper and I'm pretty amazed we only conceded two after seeing us two down so early on. Anyone there got thoughts on the game?

Had a fair bit of possession, but as per.... Can't take our chances and it is so easy to get through our back line.

The good thing is, there isn't a team of that quality in this league. I thought we acquitted ourselves well considering the type of opposition we were playing.

The French Moroccan guy could be a cult hero, regardless of how good he actually is. Hopefully he's decent.

Shame about Buchanan but not a major loss.

I don't think that was a bad result at all tonight. Bristol City are a much better team than us on paper and I'm pretty amazed we only conceded two after seeing us two down so early on. Anyone there got thoughts on the game?

I was perplexed by the initial starting line-up. We had Geggan at right back and McMillan in midfield. Jeffries stated he wanted to see McMillan in midfield, he was fine in there however he should be our permanent right back as I don't believe Geggan is one. When we played our actual 'First Team', or players that I consider should be starting, like Cardle, Falkingham, Thomson, Wallace and Husband we were a far better unit and should have scored. Our play definitely merited a goal however as has been stated we didn't take the chances we created.

The left back (Jordan) was solid, I will be stunned if we don't sign him. I also thought Ian Murray was decent enough when he played in the 2nd half. They are obviously a very decent side and showed that in flashes. Our 1st half performance was poor however we were far more direct and fluid in the 2nd half so that was encouraging. If we managed to get a game on Saturday then that should set us up nicely for the derby on the 11th.

Awful 1st half and sticking McMillan in Centre Mid with Geggan at right back (WTF) didn't help. Pottor was meh 1st half, better 2nd. Dowie and Murray were so bad words actually fail me. The number of through balls that went past them dueto them not marking up was terrifying. Whittle was good in the 2nd half as was Falkingham.

You should stop reading that site tbh. Some of the guff posted on there is genuinely disturbing.

It looks like something from when the internet was getting popular circa 1998 and has the wit and comedy similar to a fire in an orphanage. Nasty stuff.

Anyway, Whittle sounds like a very decent acquisition and yet again Jordan impresses. Surely if he's performed solidly for The Pars, he'll be given a contract?

You should stop reading that site tbh. Some of the guff posted on there is genuinely disturbing.

Grim reading. Also I cannot be anywhere the "EEE" huh.gif The behaviour of some individuals needs sorting out. Apparently you can be classed as a "fucking legend" if the stewards single you out as a bit of a troublemaker...