Breaking Bad

Kejan

I reckon its about a year down the line as in the flash forward you see him in the diner getting his breakfast and puts the bacon into a '52'. In a couple of episodes after that its his birthday in the real time and he has bacon and eggs for breakfast and makes the bacon into a '51' and says its a family tradition or something.

It is a family tradition, we saw it done on his 50th (in the pilot) and again on his 51st.

With regards to timing, Skylar was about six months pregnant at the time of his 50th, and Holly was referred to as being eighteen months old when abducted by Walt. So that's(roughly) twenty one months by the time of Ozymandias, and then Walt has spent at least a couple of months in New Hampshire (it was implied there was at least one interim visit by the disappearer-bloke that we didn't see).

So even if that's all give or take a month or so, we're already getting somewhere near to his 52nd birthday. Presumably his return to Albuquerque and the events of the flash forward occur pretty much immediately after the end of the last episode.

Just hope there isn't too much of a wait before Call Saul starts. Saul and Mike were 2 of the best characters outiside the main cast and should really make for good watching if not alot more lighthearted than what we are used to in the BB universe

it will be good to see how the start off saul and mikes acquaintance and then build them up until the time they meet jesse and walt

Just hope there isn't too much of a wait before Call Saul starts. Saul and Mike were 2 of the best characters outiside the main cast and should really make for good watching if not alot more lighthearted than what we are used to in the BB universe

How will that work though, if saul's run off & changed his name how can he still be saul in a spin off ?

Or am i missing something obvious here ?

Edit - just seen the posts above, so never mind. :)

Edited by beermonkey

I think the final episode will be entirely about hank finishing off that shit at walts house. We didnt get to see if it was a diarrhoea or anything. It might have even been a perfectly good one. Vince Gilligan likes to keep us on the edge of our seats, and like Hank on his (toilet) seat, it could end up being explosive.

I reckon the most likely scenario here is for Jesse to escape with the money. Possibly with the kid as well and the final scene to be them both getting new identities. I'm unsure how it will get to that stage however, whether it be Skylar spilling the beans on Lydia leading to a DEA/Nazi shoot off or Walt to go gung ho on the nazis. Either Walt or Meth Damon will have the opportunity to stop Jesse getting away in the end and they will allow him to go, possibly shortly before Walt dies of ricin-related causes.

That, of course, will prove to all be utter bullshit as I don't think I've ever accurately predicted a correct Breaking Bad scenario. I'm certain Jesse will come out with the money in the end though.

I reckon the most likely scenario here is for Jesse to escape with the money. Possibly with the kid as well and the final scene to be them both getting new identities. I'm unsure how it will get to that stage however, whether it be Skylar spilling the beans on Lydia leading to a DEA/Nazi shoot off or Walt to go gung ho on the nazis. Either Walt or Meth Damon will have the opportunity to stop Jesse getting away in the end and they will allow him to go, possibly shortly before Walt dies of ricin-related causes.

That, of course, will prove to all be utter bullshit as I don't think I've ever accurately predicted a correct Breaking Bad scenario. I'm certain Jesse will come out with the money in the end though.

I reckon Lydia will order Todd to go and kill Skylar (with the Nazis, obviously). Walt will take revenge on them with the handy gun we saw at the start of the season. It'll end up with Jesse pointing a gun at Walt, who'll then start coughing up blood and whatnot so Jesse would rather see him live out in pain than shoot him. Jesse'll f**k off with the money the Nazis stole off Walt. Walt will be left on his own as he takes the ricin and dies, the last shot will be of him biting the dust.

I'd imagine not. Neither had ever encountered Saul before his involvement in BB.

depends how far along sauls life his show goes i guess, i would like sauls show to finish with him sitting at his desk and we see through his eyes walter white walking into his office for the first time to get jesse's mate out of jail, maybe hearing sauls thoughts like "this could be an easy few grand i'll earn here"

I do wonder if there will be any Jessie/Walt cameos that run along side, id imagine if they do it will be further down the line if the show does well

I'd imagine not. Neither had ever encountered Saul before his involvement in BB.

Where there's a will and all that.

They could feature in some story where they didn't have to meet Saul directly but just be involved with someone else in the story, and it could turn out they nearly crossed much earlier but didn't quite. Or whatever. It'd be easy with Jesse especially, given his prior involvement with that side of life. And if the TV people think the show needs a boost to the ratings, they'll want it to happen.

I'm not convinced the whole idea is going to work, personally. Saul is terrific is comic balance in Breaking Bad, I'm sceptical of making him the centre point. I'll still watch, though, to begin with.