P&B subcrawl

I supposedly came home, took all my clothes off, crawled into bed, tried to get frisky with my girlfriend, failed then passed out! :lol:

You will notice a double standard there.

When ur lady comes home drunk and tries it on, you'll be all jackpot.

When your Pished she's all piss off.

Classic womanhood

I reckon next years Subcrawl will have about 100 folk on it.

It will. And it'll be immense. But like that band you saw playing before they hit it big and everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, it just wont be the same when everyone gets in on it. ;)

I commented at the start of the day that it was shite that you and Mattbairn couldn't make it, though.

It will. And it'll be immense. But like that band you saw playing before they hit it big and everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, it just wont be the same when everyone gets in on it. ;)

I commented at the start of the day that it was shite that you and Mattbairn couldn't make it, though.

I reckon the numbers were about spot on,No big wait to get served and a great laugh was had.

I nominate the 26. Takes in everywhere except the bit between the Ferry and the Town.

It would mean missing out on the Boars Rock, however.

26 would be ideal. Start in the town, up the Perth Road, then schemes, Ferry, then town again. Only problem is that it finishes at 6pm, I think.

Well that was quite something, with the only lowlight being that i managed to saunter into the women's toilets in Dows.

And for anyone that's interested, i think the ID counter remained at a respectable 3. Proud is an understatement.

Couldnt go because my wee one was ill. I am also still in the huff that the legend that is McGhoo didn't come. sad.gif

A day without McGhoo is a day without sunshine.

We could all get daysavers at a nice price of 3.20, go all over dundee sampling the local public houses, get schemey, and then hit one of the clubs. Everyone knows this needs to happen.

For godsake don't pull or you will end up in the beast thread.

I've had my tea and my guts are still churning, I fear that my only option is to obey the lord Bacchus and get pissed again.

A big thanks to everyone for making yesterday a day to remember.

I've eaten half a roast chicken* and I'm still starving. I'd love some greasy fast food now.

* a slight exaggeration. It was just the white meat.