The LOLverpool Thread

One point from three league games

Only an own goal stopped Hearts eliminating them from the Europa League

The once reliable Pepe Reina looks to be a nervous wreck

Steven Gerrard, who has never justified the outrageous hype which has been heaped upon him, is now completely finished as anything approaching a top level footballer

Other midfield options include Joe Allen and his two yard sideways passes, Jordan Henderson, Stewart Downing and Jonjo Shelvey

The attack is even worse, with Borini and the racist Suarez being utterly shite

19724p.gif

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

10hr95y.gif

Edited by Marshmallo

I love watching Liverpool, they are so hilariously awful and it's great entertainment. Even against City where they played really well Skrtel still managed to provide the comedy moment. What a team.

Edited by Big River

Liverpool are fucking shite.

As much as i know you hate them, and you know i have an affinity with them you are 100% correct.

They'll struggle to finish in the top half i reckon, an injury to Gerrard/Suarez may even see them sucked towards the trap door.

As much as i know you hate them, and you know i have an affinity with them you are 100% correct.

They'll struggle to finish in the top half i reckon, an injury to Gerrard/Suarez may even see them sucked towards the trap door.

Comfortably their two worst players today, Rodgers will be praying Stevie Me gets injured so he doesn't have to do 'the unthinkable' and drop the Scouse Golden Boy...totally and utterly passed it!

gerrard getting injured may well aid liverpool, he's fucking honking but everything must go through stevie-boy

Gerrard's been past it for at least a season now. However he's a player that any Liverpool manager will be too shit-feared to drop.

There are few things in the footballing world I enjoy more than watching Liverpool get beat :)

Not too long back from the game and very worrying times. Can't score and can't defend. Very hard to see where the goals are going to come from and believe me talk of a relegation battle might not be wrong!

Arsenal were excellent mind.

Next up Sunderland away...at least it's a bit closer!

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

Gerrard's been past it for at least a season now. However he's a player that any Liverpool manager will be too shit-feared to drop.

There are few things in the footballing world I enjoy more than watching Liverpool get beat :)

Pretty much only the OF losing to anyone, just for the amount a rage on show.

Oh aye, and Man Utd getting beat.

Edited by Mr. Brightside