Strange dreams

Found a hamster and took it to the local police station.  Wifie on reception told me to hand it to the pet lost and found next door, who in turn told me that the pet lost and found don't deal with hamsters.  Only cats, dogs and fish.  Yes, lost fish.  They had a shop though, so I got a Dr Pepper Zero and some of those Fish 'n' Chips crisps.

I was also playing a football game on the Playstation that involved playing a team of nuns, all wearing purple dresses.  This involved winning a crystal in 'real life' that I smashed to pieces with a geological hammer to prevent the bad guys escaping from the panic room they were soon to be put into.  

Aren't sleeping pills great.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Had a dream last night I was the Scottish version of Terminator. I appeared out of nowhere akin to the movie in the buff, minus a pair of y-fronts. I was extremely ripped but not overly muscular. I appeared to be wandering a scheme in southern England. I turned a corner were some #LADS were outside a pub drinking, slagging my appearance etc. I chose to ignore them, but I think if that was the movie they'd be toast.

I managed to find a B&B and requested the desk boy he "give me a fucking room, or he's for it". He gave me a set of keys and I decided to use both handguns (Christ knows where these appeared from) to blow his brains out anyway. 

The rest of the dream involved me having to locate a toy for my younger brother in Newcastle. Think this dream was a combination of Jingle All the Way and Terminator. Bizarre. 

I too am recovering from a stinker of a cold. Last night for some reason I dreamed I was a WWII soldier who'd just taken part in shelling/bombing the crap out of some German village, only to be informed that I was now expected to adopt one of the German children whose parents I had just removed from the equation.

My wife and I are currently going through the adoption process but it's the first time I've dreamed about it.

Had a dream where I was walking/sneaking past sleeping snakes hanging from the ceiling, felt something sharp stick into my neck and leaped out of bed, landing in a heap on the floor.

It was the bloody cat wanting fed.

Last night I dreamed that my wife and I were at some posh public event whereupon Prince Andrew unexpectedly appeared and took an irrational amount of offence at an offhand comment my wife had made. I tried in vain to calm the situation down after she showed him the finger.

5 hours ago, nsr said:

Last night I dreamed that my wife and I were at some posh public event whereupon Prince Andrew unexpectedly appeared and took an irrational amount of offence at an offhand comment my wife had made. I tried in vain to calm the situation down after she showed him the finger.

Does your wife regularly turn out to be the good guy in your dreams?

On 08/01/2020 at 21:23, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Does your wife regularly turn out to be the good guy in your dreams?

She's rarely in them, tbh. Not sure what that says about my thoughts of her.

Dreamed last night that I was at an important Scotland game that resulted in victory. Cannot remember who we played, but the #scenes after were incredible. Kenny Miller was getting carried among the crowd post-match for some reason.

Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys fame was bouncing about the concourse getting selfies with fans. Returned home to the news my pet Dachshund was missing after stealing the neighbour's pet swallows. Absolute chaos. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Dreamed last night that I was at an important Scotland game that resulted in victory. Cannot remember who we played, but the #scenes after were incredible. Kenny Miller was getting carried among the crowd post-match for some reason.

You sure this wasn't the 2016 Scottish Cup final?

A few nights ago I had a dream where I was in complete darkness, but could see a door handle in front of me. On opening the door, it opened to a huge completely white room, empty, except for Neil Lennon and about four Celtic players, one of which was Scott Brown. Lennon was berating the four of them, shouting about how poor they were. As I stood in the darkness, peering into the white room, they all stopped and stared at me. Lennon stopped shouting, and Scott Brown turned and said to me very softly ‘Not now Paul, not now...’

Straight up. Goodness knows, maybe too much coffee too close to bedtime.

I had a horrific, vivid dream last night that my daughter was run over and killed right in front of me and the subsequent aftermath. The thoughts and images have been with me all day. 

Aye, cheers for that, brain, ya useless fucking arsehole. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2020 at 17:59, Slenderman said:

Don't know if people on here lucid dream.

Used to. Had flying dreams with or without aircraft that I semi consciously learnt how to control and zip around the world, or just float about a room. Also full blown sex with super models and the like. If I'm aware of dreaming now, which is rare, they're usually really boring.

Variation on sleep paralysis last night.

Rather than there being a shadow person in the room it was just a sense of sheer terror & impending doom. Then the bed sheets got pulled off by an unseen entity.

Horrible stuff.