Depression

I have had a bit of a 360 on this thread.

There isn't a one size fits all approach for someone's mental state. Whilst talking it through might be good for some that isn't universally true. Or at least without the appropriate professional expertise or training required to direct that conversation it is potentially harmful.

Some people on here don't have the mental capacity or emotional intelligence to realise when they are dangerously exposing themselves emotionally. That behaviour is then facilitated by well meaning idiots with their half baked ideas on what constitutes appropriate well-being support.

I have had a bit of a 360 on this thread.

There isn't a one size fits all approach for someone's mental state. Whilst talking it through might be good for some that isn't universally true. Or at least without the appropriate professional expertise or training required to direct that conversation it is potentially harmful.

Some people on here don't have the mental capacity or emotional intelligence to realise when they are dangerously exposing themselves emotionally. That behaviour is then facilitated by well meaning idiots with their half baked ideas on what constitutes appropriate well-being support.

Hallefuckingluja!

It wouldn't be much of forum if you ignored everyone that posted site.

It's a thread for upset and depressed people to get things off their chest

Surely you could refrain from posting sarcastic comments on just one thread FFS

It's a thread for upset and depressed people to get things off their chest

Surely you could refrain from posting sarcastic comments on just one thread FFS

Will you stop posting inane nonsense? I don't think you should personally, but it's just as valid a question.

Your petty obsession is actually getting a bit worrying son I start a post about lack of hygiene,you automatically label me as a "cock-watcher" Sometimes we accuse others in an an attempt to deflect what we've actually become ourselves. If it helps you elevate your own issues,keep trying though

Making 2 posts about you doesn't make you an obsession of mine. But I suppose you'll be in good company with that other weirdo 14mile, so you guys knock yourself out.

Your petty obsession is actually getting a bit worrying son I start a post about lack of hygiene,you automatically label me as a "cock-watcher" Sometimes we accuse others in an an attempt to deflect what we've actually become ourselves. If it helps you elevate your own issues,keep trying though

It also wouldn't give you the satisfaction it brings to your pitiful existence .

Oi! This thread is supposed to be a space for talking about depression, not instigating it.

Making 2 posts about you doesn't make you an obsession of mine. But I suppose you'll be in good company with that other weirdo 14mile, so you guys knock yourself out.

Funnily enough you chose to highlight the obsession part but failed to comment on the deflection reference.

Maybe a bit too close to the truth methinks ,