Depression

I wasn't ever sectioned, I was a voluntary in-patient and have never used "boi" "m8", "m9" or any hashtag ever.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself my lad, and seek help, soon.

Damn, I look good m9. Thanks for the advice.

So, to recap

-SOL's chucked his phone in the sea and is living away from technology

John Connor imo.

My first thought was ol' Horseface in the Sex and the City movie. How embarrassing.

Jesus, the past few pages of this thread :blink: There are some decent posters on here who turn into absolute c***s when confronted by depression, or mental illness in general. I know attacking other posters probably makes you feel better about yourselves, but give it a rest, eh? If having a moan on a thread specifically about depression helps, I don't see why anyone needs to be pulled up about it. Just don't read the damned thread if its existence offends your sensibilities so damned much. Otherwise, you're just doing the internet equivalent of laughing at the kids in the special school playground.

It's a sad day when you can't rip the piss out of someone a wee bit without being called a mentally ill sadistic troll. My generation seem to be a sensitive lot.

Not really. I think it's called bullying now. And good on you for sticking up for trolls. :)

It's a sad day when you can't rip the piss out of someone a wee bit without being called a mentally ill sadistic troll. My generation seem to be a sensitive lot.

Someone somewhere is probably slitting their wrists because of this post.

I hope you're happy.