Sons' sorrow

Celtic aside every SPL club would take Thompson. He will command a wage of £2k a month. He will not sign for you. There's zero chance unless he's giving up on the game.

You do realise that two grand a month is only five hundred a week, right? I highly doubt that Kevin Thomson and I are in a similar salary bracket.

I bought mine over the phone with my Visa Debit card (get it right up you Sevco!) as I live in Glasgow. Very polite and efficient lady (Antonia?) processed it all in a couple of mins. Arrived on the post next day.

Antonia isn't at work at the moment. Amy standing in.....

The council are arseholes, it's ridiculous we're being prevented from taking advantage of Hibs, Hearts and Rangers. The neighbours are arseholes as well, we were here first.

Whilst I'd be the last to defend the cooncil particularly on planning matters, having been involved taking the b*****ds to a judicial review, whatever they decide must be backed up by Scottish Government planning laws and guidance. Matters such as parking for events is pretty much a numbers game. The problem is that the stadium is down a cul de sac which would be taken into consideration. The point has been made that Scotstoun doesn't have a great roads network around it but compared to us it has exits both ways which connect with main roads within a few hundred yards.

I'd be surprised if a different authority would give different answers given similar circumstances.

As for the neighbours, the houses were part of the local plan when the club moved to the Rock.

Anyhoo as Alan F has posted on Sonsteam, every angle is being explored to investigate the possibilities.

Hamilton have virtually no parking available, certainly for away fans, unless I'm mistaken. Maybe they do but it's not at the stadium, maybe this is an avenue the club are looking at. Difficult to think where we could use though.

Hamilton have a car park right beside the stadium which I was pleasantly surprised to hear was free. Exellent, right outside the away gates and under shelter also.

Cowden on the other hand have space for less than 50 cars and no car parks within reasonable distance of the ground.

Celtic aside every SPL club would take Thompson. He will command a wage of £2k a month. He will not sign for you. There's zero chance unless he's giving up on the game.

:lol: He's so far behind the pace in some games this season you feel sorry for him, not a chance any of the top 8/9 sides will even look at him

Would we f**k :lol:

I hope...

Was popping into say about Kane - Tommy Wright has told the local press that Kane will be staying with us next season. He must've shown up well in training over the last few weeks. Sorry lads. Still, if you fancy Dylan Easton, he'll be available.

I hope...

Was popping into say about Kane - Tommy Wright has told the local press that Kane will be staying with us next season. He must've shown up well in training over the last few weeks. Sorry lads. Still, if you fancy Dylan Easton, he'll be available.

Shame that it seems unlikely that we will be seeing him back but I can't begrudge him his chance in the Saints top team. He really was outstanding for us and hopefully him and May form a lethal strikeforce that can fire Scotland into the next World Cup!

I hope...

Dylan easton? Tell me more

I've not seen much of Easton in the flesh in the truth, but I know he can play wide and in the number 10 role. Reasonably quick, very creative and good from dead balls too. If you guys retain Nish, I can see those two working well together, although Nish would be required to chip in with more goals than he has this season.

Stirlingshire Cup fixture announced. When are we going to bin this tournament. It's a waste of time, generating very little interest against the same teams year after year.

I think it's maybe not a prestigious tournament, but gives us a chance to see new players, blood youngsters, and maybe a few extra sheckles for the club?

Stirlingshire Cup fixture announced. When are we going to bin this tournament. It's a waste of time, generating very little interest against the same teams year after year.

And we're not even in Stirlingshire....