Sons' sorrow

With the right coaching (Jack Ross and Ian Murray), Ryan Donnelly could be brilliant IMO.

Brilliant!? Based on what?

He had one good 5 month spell with Airdrie in an average 2nd division. Since then he's failed miserably at this level with them, failed at the level below with Brechin and failed in League 2 with Albion Rovers.

Better off with Dougie Donnelly.

Haven't seen much of Van Zanten but could it be Murrays looking to play either him or Taggart at centre half? Maybe not but will be interesting to see how we line up.

No thanks to Donnelly, a good spell 3 seasons ago but hasn't kicked a ball since then.

The fact that Donnelly was released by Albion & Brechin in one year tells us how good he is. As BBPF says one good half season at Airdrie and failed everywhere else, no thanks.

E.T.A Pleased enough with Van Zanten, should be a competent right-back at this level, guess that means we'll see Taggart moving into the CB position.

Edited by Sonsteam of 08

Cheers.....my Japanese lecturer is his biggest fan, hence she has a season ticket with you guys. I'll pass that on :)

She was at a game with a home made colin nish banner. I was thinking it was his partner. How did a japanese lady end up being the biggest nish fan on the planet?

DVZ should be a reliable enough signing. You could tell his legs were starting to go a bit and was on borrowed time at Saints but should be able to give a year or 2 at this level.

Experienced head, will be great for the dressing room and is great at winding up Rangers fans on twitter.

She was at a game with a home made colin nish banner. I was thinking it was his partner. How did a japanese lady end up being the biggest nish fan on the planet?

I really have no idea! She was his biggest fan at Hibs & Hartlepool too!

She's a lovely woman.......absolutely bonkers mind you! :P

DVZ should be a reliable enough signing. You could tell his legs were starting to go a bit and was on borrowed time at Saints but should be able to give a year or 2 at this level.

Experienced head, will be great for the dressing room and is great at winding up Rangers fans on twitter.

Sounds promising already!

Taggart isn't capable of playing centre back, he's rubbish in the air and isn't physical enough to play centre half. It will be either right back or centre mid he will play.

On the OS they described him as a utility player who can play anywhere across the back or in midfield. So they might be going to give him a try at CB to see how he settles alongside the rest of the defense.

Optimistic and OK III are the only two that can answer that, no one else has been to Morrisons this week.

I have.

Unfortunately I'm not keen on fish, tried making eye contact for about 20mins, but was ushered out of the store by Security.